A selection of articles related to vedanta philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedanta Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedanta Philosophy.
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Vedanta Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedanta Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vedanta aims to make women self-reliant by implementing skill development
- Mumbai: Vedanta Limited, India's only diversified natural resources company, celebrated International Women's Day in all business operations, while continuing to benefit over 32,600 women through CSR initiatives focused on woman empowerment.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- Many persons on reading the hymns do not find the exposition of the Vedanta philosophy in them and are greatly surprised. The Vedas are summed up in the Gayatri Mantra. The Gayatri in the Pranava and Pranava or Udgitha are the expressions of Brahman.
- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- The opening chapter begins with a long resume of the Charvaka system of materialist philosophy, and the author says this cannot be eradicated since many people are sympathetic to it.
- Journalist to talk about India's youth
- Vedanta is the core of Hindu philosophy, holding that as a follower attains spiritual growth and happiness, he or she then transforms the lives of others. One of its tenets is the importance of compassion.
- 'In life you get what you deserve, but not what you desire'
- Changeless. Efficient. Objective.