A selection of articles related to vedas cosmogony.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedas Cosmogony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedas Cosmogony.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Vedas Cosmogony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedas Cosmogony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- CHAPTER 1
- respect to the origin, ontology, and authority of the Vedas. While the cosmogonic and cosmological speculations of Vedic and post-.
- Love of Creation and Mysticism in Tagore's Gitanjali and Stray Birds
- an appreciation for cosmogony of the Rig Veda. The paper ends by addressing briefly how.
- Some Ancient Cosmogonies and Evolution
- SOME ANCIENT COSMOGONIES AND EVOLUTION. GEORGE J.
- Is Buddhism Really Nontheistic? B. Alan Wallace Presented at the
- glance. Parallels with Polytheistic and Monotheistic Cosmogonies.
- Ex Ovo Omnia: Where Does the Balto-Finnic Cosmogony Originate?
- the Rig Veda and later comes to mean “egg” (1981:26-27).
Suggested Web Resources
- Theory Of Exception: Vedas , Cosmology and Creation of this
- Aug 24, 2010 Vedas , Cosmology and Creation of this Universe: I am not well versed in the Holy Vedas (of hinduism, which i believe).
- Oxford Bibliographies Online - Cosmogony
- Jan 27, 2011 Two of the most celebrated Rig Veda cosmogonies are referenced frequently in this bibliography and may be mentioned at the outset.
- Hindu cosmology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Nasadiya Sukta of the Rig Veda describes the origin of the universe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.