A selection of articles related to vedic age.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Age. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Age.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Vedic Age is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Age books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- By the Mauryan Period around 300BC, the essential Vedanta involving the Vedas and Upanishads were put down in writing. Legends say that the first impetus to transfer the Vedas from oral to written came at the end of long 12-year drought, which cause a ...
- Three Holy Places Mirzapur You Gotta See
- Dating back to the Vedic Age and situated at the place where the Ganges meet the Vindhya Mountains, Mirzapur is a city of great cultural and religious importance. Here are three sacred spots in the city that you've got to see. Vindhyavasini Temple.
- Bihar women feel free to worship in any temple
- However, worshipping Shani as 'devta' started only after the later Vedic age. No reference of worshipping Shani has been found in our early religious texts or scriptures. However, in the age of Ramayana, we have come across several instances when Lord ...
Vedic Age Topics
Related searchesnewcastle-under-lyme famous people
noodling dangers of noodling
varrio nuevo estrada
the merry wives of windsor themes