A selection of articles related to vedic architecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Architecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Architecture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Vedic Architecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Architecture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Building a Meditation Commune in Small-Town Iowa
- Maharishi Vastu, also called Maharishi Sthapatya Veda, is the architectural corollary of the practice of Transcendental Meditation. It evolved as part of the TM movement's effort to extend its brand to cover all aspects of life.
- The Vimanas Of Ancient India & The Tales Of Ancient Flying Machines
- The Ramayana is a Vedic epic that dates back to the fourth/fifth century, B.C.
- University of California Irvine stupidly spurns $3 million gift from Dharma
- UCI had even hosted a grand celebration on May 9, 2015, to mark the establishment of the 'Thakkar Family-DCF Presidential Chair in Vedic and Indic Civilizational Studies', at the School of Humanities. The Dean of Humanities at UCI, Dr.
- Leading Vastu Consultancy MahaVastu forays into Bangalore
- Dr Bansal believes in connecting our rich ancient architectural culture with modern living using Vastu Shastra, by unifying science, art, astronomy and astrology. ...
- Leading Vastu Consultancy MahaVastu forays into Udaipur
- Dr Bansal believes in connecting our rich ancient architectural culture with modern living using VastuShastra, by unifying science, art, astronomy and astrology. ...
Vedic Architecture Topics
Related searchesryan-pitman theory
special services group
hashish soft hash
boysgirls state famous alumni
nicolaus copernicus quotes