A selection of articles related to vedic architecture.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Architecture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Architecture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Vedic Architecture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Architecture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vedic Architecture - Global Good News
- Links to related websites: Maharishi Global Construction: www.mgc-vastu.com.
- The Syncretic Role of Maharishi Vedic Science and Vedic
- Maharishi Vedic Science and Vedic Architecture in Ecological Urbanism. Dr. Neil Hamill.
Suggested News Resources
- Swami's Youth Lecture Brings to Light India's Treasures
- Using rare photos, many dating from the 19th century, His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda showed examples of the magic and precision of Vedic architecture and monuments.
Suggested Web Resources
- Architecture in Accord with Natural Law
- Sthapatya-Veda (Vedic Architecture) is architecture, planning, and building in accord with Natural Law.
- Maharishi Vastu Architecture
- Maharishi Vastu or Vedic architecture is an ancient system of design and construction based on natural law.
- South is Bad in Vedic Architecture: Scientist Warns Govt. Leaders
- Aug 30, 2005 Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Architecture Topics
modern arnis belt ranks
water buffalo australia