A selection of articles related to vedic chant.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Chant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Chant.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
Vedic Chant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Chant books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- JNU lesson: BJP's brand of nationalism dangerous
- Interestingly, the ruling BJP had suggested that the JNU should start a course of study on Vedic Astrology but the suggestion was rejected because it was considered regressive. .....
- Hindu temple to host open house
- As seating is limited, those wanting to attend the open house need to RSVP online at http://goo.gl/forms/qEZtKioea1. The event will open with a Vedic chant in Sanskritam, organizers said.
- Vedic Heritage Youth Camps 2016
- There will be Religious Studies, puja prayers and chant, arts and crafts, cultural activities, extempore Speech competition, sports and recreation, and fun Fair. This year the camp theme is based on the TV series 'Upanishad Ganga' produced by Chinmaya ...
- Kapileswara Swamy Brahmotsavams conclude
- Tirupati: Annual Brahmotsavams at Kapileswara Swamy temple has concluded with Trishula Snanam on Wednesday. After performing snapanam to the utsavarulu and the prime weapon of Lord Shiva-Trishulam, was immersed in the sacred waters of the ...
- The everlasting flame
- (Top) A Parsi woman at the Kappawala Agiary at Tardeo. (Above left): The fire of the Zartoshti Anjuman Atash Behram in Dhobi Talao was consecrated Oct 17, 1897; A group of refugees made their way from Iran to Gujarat and sought shelter in the 8th century.
Vedic Chant Topics
worker bee queen attendants
relational algebra outer join
dakshayani dakshayani weds shiva
takeshi kitano actor