A selection of articles related to vedic chanting.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Chanting. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Chanting.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- An Earth Religion?
- A Circle of people stand in the midst of a beautiful green field, tightly and joyously hand-in-hand. A small bonfire burns gently in the center of their Circle, sending its warmth and light all about. The Circle of people dance round the flame, singing and...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Wiccan Rede
- Bide the Wiccan Laws we must In perfect love and perfect trust. Live and let live, Fairly take and fairly give, Cast the Circle thrice about To keep the evil spirits out. To bind the spell every time, Let the spell be spake in rhyme. Soft of eye and light of...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Vedic Chanting is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Chanting books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vedic Chanting – a Perfectly Formulated Oral Tradition
- Vedic Chanting – a Perfectly Formulated. Oral Tradition. Dr.
- CANCER - Vedic Chant Center
- VEDIC CHANTING. Sonia Nelson, Director of the Vedic Chant Center, has been a student and teacher of Yoga and Vedic Chant for over twenty five years.
- A two week programme in Vedic chanting. Introduction.
Suggested News Resources
- Send comments | Email to friend | Print this page
- If this is done, the very listening to the Vedic chanting creates a tremendous beneficial effect on one's mental and physical health. Music is universal in appeal.
- Ordained Himalayan Master to Lead Workshops in Yogic Lifestyles, Propagate
- The ordained master who is a Kriya Yogi, scholar, philosopher and monk will begin his two-week stay in this city with Swara Ganga, Resonant Streams of Vedic Chanting, to be held at India House on West Bellfort on August 19, 2011.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vedic chant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The oral tradition of the Vedas (Śrauta) consists of several pathas, "recitations" or ways of chanting the Vedic mantras.
- vedic chanting from south india part 1 - YouTube
- Jan 17, 2009 This video contains chants from the vedas rendered by two well versed brahmins sri karthikeyan and sri muthu karthikeyan.
- Veda Chanting - Part 1 - YouTube
- Oct 27, 2008 @ritaturner What Veda is this chanting from?
- Sarasvati - Veda - mp3 audio samples
- Sarasvati. The Veda is a symbol of Divine Light and Divine Happiness. May we all have divine blessings....
- Vedic Chant Center
- Special Events. Healing Yoga Foundation San Francisco, California.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Chanting Topics
Related searchesgilded age urbanization
baka cameroon and gabon language
renaissance music mannerism
common lisp applications
kung people mythology