A selection of articles related to vedic civilisation.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Civilisation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Civilisation.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Vedic Civilisation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Civilisation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Silent Agony of Shaktiman: Does She Deserve Dignity in Death?
- I will not start this piece by discussing Mahatma Gandhi, who warned us that the world would know us by the way we treat our animals, as we have to be truly civilised in order to understand the nuances of such a statement.
- Hyper-patriotism has no place in a modern democracy
- From the sexual freedom discussed in the Kamasutra to the eclectic vision of Rig Veda, it has taken in many shades of opinion. ...
- CCTV captures murder: National-level kabaddi player shot down to death in Haryana
- Yes it looks like Pakistani ISI anti-Hindu video from 70000 years ago from early Vedic period. Rajiv Malhotra had warned everyone of an incident ... It isn't as if these were not happening earlier ...
- Marxist historians are wrong, Vedic civilisation older than Indus Valley
- The scholars claimed that the Vedas date back to 6,000 BC and hence are older by 4,500 years compared to what we thought and Vedic civilisation is older than the Indus Valley civilisation. The resolution was passed during the valedictory session of the ...
Vedic Civilisation Topics
Related searchessarin gas attack on the tokyo subway
antonio salieri works
bessarabia principality of moldavia
devil fruit list of devil fruits
ozzy osbourne facts
hindu definition dictionary