A selection of articles related to vedic civilisation.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Civilisation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Civilisation.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Vedic Civilisation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Civilisation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Movement for the Restoration of Vedic - Integral Yoga Studies
- it describes the heart and soul of everything Vedic.
- Vedic Mathematics in Perspective S.G. Dani Tata Institute of
- of those times. It may also be borne in mind that the Vedic civilisation was formed of pastoral people, organised in village communities.
- Introduction to Saras at¢ River Valley Civilization Sarasvat¢ River
- Sarasvat¢ River Valley Civilization. Rg. Veda: Sarasvat¢.
- The Vedic-Aryan Entry Into Contemporary Nepal [A Pre-Historical
- outline of Vedic Aryan civilization and its clash with. Harappa Sindha civilization ( Hari-Upa according to .
Suggested News Resources
- Pravasi Bharatiya
- He presented the concept of Vasudaiva-kutumbakam and the greatness of Vedic civilisation. He narrated the unique cultural values of Bharat and how it can benefit the day-to-day life of every individual.
Suggested Web Resources
- Natural History of the Vedic Civilization
- Recent excavations in Uttar Pradesh have turned up iron artefacts, furnaces, tuyeres and slag in layers radiocarbon dated between c. BCE 1800 and 1000.
- Vedic Civilisation Worldwide
- In his ten volume. Story of civilisation, author William Durant declares 'India was the motherland of our race' and 'Sanskrit the mother of European Languages.
- Indus Valley - The Vedic Civilisation - YouTube
- Jun 21, 2008 Not to exclude anyone though, Vedic civilization truly belongs to the whole world, even those that have forgotten it totally.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.