A selection of articles related to vedic culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Vedic Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Vedic Literature And Culture Sultanpur
- A city and a municipal board in the State of Uttar Pradesh, Sultanpur is distinguishable by its unique history and culture.
- Community Driven River Restoration: New Model for Change?
- Since ancient times, they have held deep spiritual significance in Indian heritage, playing a central role in sacred Vedic texts, rituals, and beliefs.
- The elusive Saraswati River: What the long search has found
- In 2002, the Atal Bihari Vajpayee government gave the job to a high-power panel headed by Culture Minister Jagmohan, with 36 months to complete the project. Two years later, the UPA came to power and scrapped ...
- Homosexuality and the Vedas
- Vedas predate all the other texts in the world and vedic culture is the basis of spiritual wealth of Bharatvarsh. This culture is as ancient as it is modern and scientific.
- Swami Ram Swarup delivers vedic sermons at Arya Samaj Gandhi Nagar
- Swamiji threw light on eternal Vedic culture and said that the Vedas talk of universal brotherhood.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Culture Topics
mitsubishi galant lonsdale
tom walkinshaw racing
mount everest northeast ridge
alaska sister cities
john smith or jane smith