A selection of articles related to vedic culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Vedic Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Astronomy and its Role in Vedic Culture
- Astronomy and its Role in Vedic Culture. Subhash Kak. Louisiana State University.
- DEBATE Was the Harappan Culture Vedic?
- geography and the cultural contents of the Rig Veda and Harappa.
- SANKARA VEDIC CULTURE & ARTS INC
- SANKARA VEDIC CULTURE & ARTS INC. SAVECA Canada (www.saveca.
- Indian Culture & Heritage - National Institute for Open Schooling
- Historical Perspective : Roots of Indian Culture in Sindhu-Saraswati Civilization and Vedic Culture.
Suggested News Resources
- Trip down memory lane: The games we play...
- Similarly, the run-chase game kho kho, which involves touching and chasing opponents, also has its origins in Vedic culture. Originally developed in the western state of Maharashtra, it used to be played on chariots and was known as Rathera.
- Hindu Activism outside the Sangh Parivar
- Whoever you are, you won't be able to save your properties, women, motherland, Vedic culture & even your infants.
- Conspirator History of Christianity against Hinduism
- A scholar Stephen Knapp says the history of Christian's invasion in India- 'India is slowly losing the Vedic culture (Hinduism) through the process of secular or Christian education.
- Religious groups in Nepal start campaign for equal rights
- An analyst Stephen Knapp says- India is slowly losing the Vedic culture (Hinduism) is through the process of secular or Christian education. In public schools all Vedic books have been removed from the curriculum.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vedic period - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Despite the difficulties in dating the period, the Vedas can safely be assumed to be several thousands of years old.
- Vedic Cultural Center Nonprofit Corporation 501 © (03) ID-910987890. Opens every day from 5:30am to 9:00pm.
- Welcome to Krishna Culture for all your Transcendental needs...
- Welcome to Krishna Culture Store, for all your transcendental needs. Here you can find many items for your person and your house.
- Vedic Cultural Fellowship | Harmony in life….
- Welcome to the Vedic Cultural Fellowship and the services of Howard and Jennifer Beckman.
- Vedic Culture - Haryana Online - India - History of Haryana
- The early Aryans: Unfortunately, the origin of the Saraswati Valley civilization ( Vedic culture) and its relation to the Indus Valley civilization remain hazy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Culture Topics
Related searchessyriac genocide
gonzaga university famous alumni
nystagmus pathological nystagmus
fire fighting conclusion
lil scrappy albums
plates of nephi large plates