A selection of articles related to vedic dharma.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Dharma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Dharma.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Vedic Dharma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Dharma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- final vedic.indd
- VEDIC SANDESH. Sri Krishna Janmashtami. 2011.
- Essentials of Hindu Dharma
- Mental than Physical obstacles. • Shankara's weapon - pure knowledge & spirituality.
- Tuesday, August 10, 2010 1:17 AM From:"firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aug 10, 2010 Helping showcase and develop Vedic Dharma here in America may also be learn about what Vedic culture or Sanatana-dharma really are.
- Hinduism, Followers of the Veda
- The proper term is vedic dharma; the next two paragraphs briefly explain each of these words. The word vedic refers to the teachings of the Vedic literatures.
- Second Generation Arya Samaj Pracharaks - Vedic Temple
- the world and took the flag of newly revitalized Vedic Dharma and established many Arya Samaj organizations in those countries.
Suggested News Resources
- Aryan Invasion Theory, Vedas and Dravidian Discourse
- To repeat it, this land was inhabited by followers of the same Vedic Dharma until the early part of last millennium.
Suggested Web Resources
- 16 reasons that make Vedic Dharma superior
- Mar 23, 2009 Why Vedic Dharma is superior in the world?
- dharma - वेद Veda
- Dharma is that which is indicated by the Vedas as conducive to the highest good.
- Fremont Hindu Temple
- Vedic Dharma Samaj is a non-profit, tax exempt religious organization. It is dedicated to serve the religious and cultural needs of the Hindu community.
- What Is Dharma? - About the Path of Righteousness
- The Atharva Veda describes dharma symbolically: Prithivim dharmana dhritam, that is, "this world is upheld by dharma".
- Vedic Dharma
- A selection of articles related to Vedic Dharma. Nill. More material related to Vedic Dharma can be found here: Nill.
Vedic Dharma Topics
Related searchesnon-dualistic philosophy
list of towns india