A selection of articles related to vedic dharma.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Dharma. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Dharma.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Hinduism: An Overview
- Hinduism is believed to be the oldest organized religion in the world. It ranks as the third largest religion in the world after Christianity and Islam.
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Vedic Dharma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Dharma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Deendayal Upadhyaya wrote on tolerance, mob rule and autocracy
- After Independence, as the RSS decided to spread its ideology, Upadhyaya set up Rashtra Dharma Prakashan in Lucknow, and launched the monthly magazine Rashtra Dharma and later, Panchjanya, with Atal Bihari Vajpayee as its first editor.
- University of California Irvine stupidly spurns $3 million gift from Dharma
- The Thakkar Family – Dharma Civilization Foundation Presidential Chair in Vedic and Indic Civilization Studies. Signed in January 2015; worth $1.5 million.
- UC Irvine rejects millions in gifts from Hindu group
- The UC Irvine School of Humanities celebrated the establishment of the Thakkar Family - Dharma Civilization Foundation Presidential Chair in Vedic and Indic Civilization Studies on May 9, with more than 100 people in attendance.
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- This is my first visit to Kashi, even though, like many Indians, it has been part of my vocabulary and psyche since birth.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Dharma Topics
Related searcheslucid dreaming
halsburys laws of england
sun tanning prevention
meaning of dreams about hiding
tilaka in different languages
meaning of dreams about noise