A selection of articles related to vedic dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Dictionary.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Vedic Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE VEDIC GODS AGNI, INDRA AND SOMA AS INTERRELATED
- Physical Religion. Max Muller, F. (1891).
- 49. Purani, A.B; Shri Aurobindo's Vedic Glossary, Shri Aurobindo shram,.
- The Vedangas (Organs of the Vedas)
- breath); touch our heart when reciting the name of the devata (to meditate upon the deity in our heart). 4.
- III. A SURVEY OF MODERN SANSKRIT DICTIONARIES As against
- The dictionary covers to a smaller extent both Vedic and classical texts.
- 11 vimarsh-S. K. Sharma.pmd
- A Practical Vedic Dictionary Dr. Surya Kanta P. 483.
Suggested Web Resources
- Veda - definition of Veda by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus
- Ve·da (v d , v -). n. Any of the oldest and most authoritative Hindu sacred texts, composed in Sanskrit and gathered into four collections.
- Vedic | Define Vedic at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Scrabble is a fun game, but what is the not-so-fun definition of "to scrabble? ".
- Amazon.com: A Practical Vedic Dictionary (9780195612981
- Amazon.com: A Practical Vedic Dictionary (9780195612981): Suryakanta: Books.
- Vedic Dictionary
- A selection of articles related to Vedic Dictionary. Nill.
Vedic Dictionary Topics
Related searchesconsole game limitations
masjid e tooba
countdown game show the clock
swiss german pronunciation