A selection of articles related to vedic dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Dictionary.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Vedic Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sanskrit and Pali no longer Greek and Latin to all
- "I've been writing poetry from the time I was a child and wanted to improve, so I started reading Pampa's verses," says Ganesh Koppalatota, 26, a mechanical engineer who has been learning Halegannada with the help of a dictionary for the past few years.
- A disaster waiting to unfold? Here's why Delhi police, CPWD raised an alarm
- There is a word in dictionary called Irony and another Humor. If you search intellect in these two ... Goes tp show the wooly headed nature of all these cranks that Vedic heritage is SCIENCE and not somebodies wishful thinking.
- Why is BS Bassi treating JNU students as guilty until proven innocent?
- Delhi Police Commissioner BS Bassi has emphatically asserted while speaking on the issue of the five students of JNU that the police want to arrest, and that "police are looking for them, they should join the investigation.
- Forbidden to think...
- Subscribe to the ideology that all shastras are above debate, Vedic metaphysics is absolutely contemporary, rational and condemn anybody critiquing it as "showing disrespect to India's unity and integrity. 5.
- Maine Gov. Paul LePage Blocks Rules Protecting Trans Students
- "Citing the dictionary, the brief sided against the student because 'sex is a biological reality, unlike subjective or cultural constructions of gender or gender identity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Dictionary Topics
Related searchesfort venango
col daniel morgan
will o the wisp literature
common name chemical common names