A selection of articles related to vedic mantra.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Mantra. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Mantra.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Vedic Mantra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Mantra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Mystic Mantra: Homosexuality and the Vedas
- Vedas predate all the other texts in the world and vedic culture is the basis of spiritual wealth of Bharatvarsh.
- Krishna devotees look to provide for this life
- Siegel played the kartals — hand cymbals — and sang in the chorus on “Hare Krishna Mantra,” a hit single that Apple Records released in 1969. What it didn't do was provide him with the kind of retirement security he might have ...
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- Many persons on reading the hymns do not find the exposition of the Vedanta philosophy in them and are greatly surprised. The Vedas are summed up in the Gayatri Mantra. The Gayatri in the Pranava and Pranava or Udgitha are the expressions of Brahman.
- Local Vedic astrologers decipher map for healing inner cosmos
- In the ancient Vedic texts, there are hundreds of mantras, says Ayers, who works with Kurczak at Asheville Vedic Astrology. Some of them use Sanskrit words for each planet in order to harmonize with the audible vibration of the planet's name.