A selection of articles related to vedic mathematics.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Mathematics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Mathematics.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Vedic Mathematics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Mathematics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Punjab to hold Vedic maths test in schools
- Punjab government school students from Classes VI to X will write a 50-mark test on Vedic mathematics on Tuesday, according to an order issued by Director-General of School Education (DGSE) Pradeep Aggarwal. The results of the test have to be compiled ...
- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- These latter sects rejected the Vedas, divine sanctions and the concept of the soul, and were consequently associated with more rational explanations of the universe and human society.
- Attempts are being made to obfuscate definition of nationalism: Romila Thapar
- It was little embarrassing to have Tilak talking about Arctic circle and someone had the bright idea of saying that in those days in Vedic times, the north pole was actually located in Bihar," she said, with a touch of humour.
- This orphanage in RT Nagar has a compelling history
- Chari, 72, is one such volunteer, who takes Saturday classes in Vedic Mathematics. She recently relocated from the US and now lives in Kumara Park West. "Even in the US, I was associated with Hindu Swayam Sevak and would hold maths classes in my free ...
- India: the land of snake charmers and scientists!
- He made many important contributions to the world of mathematics, including geometry and trigonometry and also made important rules on mathematics especially with usage of zero and what zero meant in complex computations.
Vedic Mathematics Topics
Related searcheslufia estpolis biography dx
painkiller game weapons
more orderly thinking
native american goddess