A selection of articles related to vedic meditation.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Meditation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Meditation.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Meditation and Kaballah II
Mind >> Meditation
- Meditation and Kaballah
Mind >> Meditation
Vedic Meditation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Meditation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Corporate Perspectives On The Vedic Meditative Practice Upasana
- Upasana, a Vedic meditative technique devised by the Indian Mystics, is a method of effecting a similar transformation by individuals in themselves.
- INDIA'S TIMELESS VEDIC HERITAGE: MEETING THE
- scientist of consciousness and renowned Vedic scholar, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who introduced Transcendental Meditation to the world over 50 years ago.
- The Myths of Meditation! - The Journal of Yoga
- tool in Vedic meditation is all but ignored in western society.
Suggested News Resources
- In the Village, Channeling Obama
- "There's been a lot of scientific research into meditation's effects on the people in the immediate vicinity," said Mr. Knoles, a 34-year-old Vedic meditation teacher. "When you have large meditation groups in cities, there's a decrease in violence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Learn Vedic Meditation
- Thanks for joining us at the online home of Vedic Meditation.
- Vedic Meditation
- Transcendental Meditation, Deepak Chopra's Primordial Sound Mediation, and Vedic Meditation taught in and around Dublin Ireland: Rosaleen Allen CPCAB.
- Vedic Meditation Teacher Thom Knoles - How Meditation Works
- Aug 18, 2009 Vedic Meditation teacher Thom Knoles explains how meditation moves the practitioner beyond thought.
- Vedic Meditation | RESEARCH MEDITATION TECHNIQUES
- Brief Description: Vedic meditation is over 5000 years old; its origins are in India. Learning Vedic Meditation is relatively simple.
Vedic Meditation Topics
Related searchesrisk and safety statements example
fb rogers silver co
germanic paganism middle ages
battle of antietam prelude