A selection of articles related to vedic mysticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Mysticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Mysticism.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Vedic Mysticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Mysticism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Love of Creation and Mysticism in Tagore's Gitanjali and Stray Birds
- [Keywords: Naturalism in Poetry; Theism; Rig Veda; Mysticism]. Cosmogony as the Core of Tagore's Religious Expression in Poetry.
- PDF-file (1.4 Mb) - AUROBINDO.RU
- was the substance of Mysticism everywhere.
- The Secret of the Veda
- in the Arya are published in Vedic Studies with Writings on. Philology and Hymns to the Mystic Fire, volumes 14 and 16 of.
- DownLoad - Vedamu.org
- determine. One of the leading principles of the Vedic mystics is sacredness, secrecy of self-knowledge and the true knowledge of the gods.
Suggested News Resources
- Flowers that bloom on bronze bell
- In Buddhist literature, this tree or its fruit may carry the connotation of rarity, parasitism or Vedic mysticism. The udumbara is also used to refer to the blue lotus (Nila udumbara) flower.
Suggested Web Resources
- Om Iti Aet, Vedic Mysticism, Devine Music, Pandit Jasraj - YouTube
- Dec 2, 2009 OM or AUM is the most important and significant word of Mantra tradition. It is considered as the root mantra of all mantra.
- Hindu Mysticism: Lecture I. Sacrificial Mysticism
- SACRIFICIAL MYSTICISM. THE Hindus possess a body of sacred compositions called the Vedas. Of these there are four collections.
- Rig Veda - Hymns to the Mystic Fire - Sri Aurobindo - Foreword
- For it is a fact that the tradition of a secret meaning and a mystic wisdom couched in the Riks of the ancient Veda was as old as the Veda itself.
- Vedic mysticism
- A selection of articles related to Vedic mysticism. Nill. More material related to Vedic Mysticism can be found here: Nill.
Vedic Mysticism Topics
Related searchesvolume 3
pipa interesting facts
expo 86 facts and figures
mississippi river slang
ape escape monkeys
sylvia browne history as a psychic