A selection of articles related to vedic mysticism.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Mysticism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Mysticism.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Vedic Mysticism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Mysticism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'God will provide.' The life and legacy of Mother Teresa
- Compiled over the past five years, it ranges from selections by Catholic mystic Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, the Hindu Vedas and Buddhist monk Thich Nhat Hanh to Swiss psychoanalyst Carl Jung, New Age guru Shakti Gawain and raunchy novelist Erica Jong ...
- Muslims Offer Phallic Offerings For Fertility at this Shrine in Pakistan
- Mahadev Chakravarti in his book The Concept of Rudra Siva Through the Ages, mentions that in post-Vedic literature, Shiva is known as the god of procreation. He further explains that in an agriculture-intensive society ....
- Mystic Mantra: Homosexuality and the Vedas
- Vedas predate all the other texts in the world and vedic culture is the basis of spiritual wealth of Bharatvarsh.
- Mystic Mantra: Dewan-e-Farid
- Known for pluralistic religious symbols to express his religious devotion and belief in the oneness of God, in a series of kaafis that allude to praising of Prophet Muhammad, he writes, “May I call you a mosque, temple and church?
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts in the world. Composed in the dawn of human philosophy and thought, they are an intgral part of humanity's history. Below are the links to download the 4 Vedas as PDF, in English, Hindi and Telugu.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Mysticism Topics
Related searchesamerican literature american lyric
dream dictionary one-eyed
ferrocene physical properties