A selection of articles related to vedic period.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Period. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Period.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Astrological Emphasis: Aquarius, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Aquarius: January, 21st- February, 19th. This article applies to Aquarians during 2001. General Those born under the sign of Aquarius are characterised by their great passion for mystery and prove to have a fighting spirit in...
Astrology >> Aquarius
- Astrological Emphasis: Pisces, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Pisces: February, 21st - March, 20th. This article applies to Pisceans during 2001. General Pisces is the twelfth sign of the Zodiac, astrologically dominated by Jupiter and Neptune, exalted by the Moon and with Mercury in exile....
Astrology >> Pisces
Vedic Period is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Period books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Slew of Events to Mark Women's Day Across Tamilnadu
- But in the post-Vedic period, especially during the medieval period, the status of women began to decline.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- By the Mauryan Period around 300BC, the essential Vedanta involving the Vedas and Upanishads were put down in writing. Legends say that the first impetus to transfer the Vedas from oral to written came at the end of long 12-year drought, which cause a ...
- Devotees throng the beach post Shivratri
- KVN Sarma, a Vedic scholar, said, "Shivratri is considered as the occasion when Shiva and Shakti came together in the form of Eshwara and Parvathi.
- Secrets of Beings: The Pillars of Shiva
- Completed in a relatively short period of two years, this iconic airy-fairy pillar was vehemently opposed by writers, artists, and other intellectuals. Little did the literati know that the tower would become the most fêted identity of France!
- Long way to go on for women empowerment: Guv
- The Governor said that in ancient India during Vedic period women enjoyed equal status in all spheres of life. "Only during post Vedic period, especially during medieval period, the status of women began to decline," he said.
Vedic Period Topics
Related searchesgm family 1 engine dcvcp
camouflage theory of camouflage
economy of the iroquois notes
karl malone college career
dalek costume details
jeremy rifkin criticisms