A selection of articles related to vedic philosophy.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Philosophy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Philosophy.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Vedic Philosophy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Philosophy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What Deendayal Upadhyaya wrote on tolerance, mob rule and autocracy
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya was born on September 25, 1916, in the village of Nagla Chandraban, some 30 km from Mathura. On February 11, 1968 — when Upadhyaya had been president of the Jana Sangh for just 43 days and was at the height of his ...
- Dust-filled winds, thunders greet day 2 of World Culture Festival
- On Saturday, the event began with around 150 pandits chanting vedic hymns, that was following an orchestra comprising 8,500 musicians playing 50 instruments.
- The 4 Vedas in Hindi, English, Telugu | PDF Download
- The Vedas are among the oldest sacred texts in the world. Composed in the dawn of human philosophy and thought, they are an intgral part of humanity's history. Below are the links to download the 4 Vedas as PDF, in English, Hindi and Telugu.
- Her story
- Hence I grew up in an atmosphere where Indian philosophy, Hindi and Sanskrit literature, the emphasis on education and equal rights for both genders, an open mind to classical music and dance, social sensitivity and social service reigned.
Vedic Philosophy Topics
Related searchesbombe the british bombe
diabetes insipidus pathophysiology
australian labor party
wolf tooth description
canada post addressing envelopes
spider solitaire cheats