A selection of articles related to vedic rites.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Rites. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Rites.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus
- The story of king Pentheus and his fateful encounter with the god Dionysus is both horrifying and carries a certain warning. There arrived one day in Thebes a dancing god of great beauty and magnetism. So strong was his pull that all the women in that town...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Vedic Rites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Rites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Deep Inside Banaras, Kaashi Is Dying!
- Ganga is at the core of Vedic existence, from the times immemorial Ganga has been the harbinger of civilisations, knowledge and salvation. However, the ... The financial status here decides where a person's last rites would be performed.
- 12 Lesser Known Facts About Raavan Which Proves He Was An Absolute Genius
- He knew 64 different kinds of arts and had a deep understanding of the vedas. ... It was Ravana, a Brahmin, who performed the rites of a purohit, when Lord Rama constructed the Rama Sethu to lead his monkey brigade to attack Lanka.
- Proxy war: Get over with diplomacy, take war to Pakistani soil or else the
- Last rites of the bravehearts are shown live on the media with last posts sounded with full military honours and hundreds in attendance. Media calls it a Pakistani proxy attack. Some of the media houses will probably organise TV debates with the same ...
- If you are distressed, await a Spiritual Leader
- Spirituality is an important source of solace and comfort and such spirituality need not be connected with religion or rites. But the need for proper guidance and leadership cannot be over-emphasised. Hindu scholars, rishis and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Rites Topics
Related searchesaboriginal dreams
cannabis drug spiritual use
ge evolution series es40dc
the handmaids tale
calcium in biology