A selection of articles related to vedic rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Rituals.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Vedic Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Unicorns in Ancient India and Vedic Ritual The art of the Indus
- sources, material used for making Vedic ritual implements and the symbolic representation of the bifurcated bovine hoof in ancient Indian art.
- Science, patriotism, and Mother Veda: Ritual activism in Maharashtra
- One of these developments is a revival of Vedic çrauta ritual.
- Satsanga with Sri Swami Viditatmananda Saraswati Arsha Vidya
- as a pramäëam or valid source of knowledge; it dismisses all the Vedic rituals.
Suggested News Resources
- Indian American Philanthropist Commissions Buddha Statue in Cambodia.
- “The pedestal was completed in November 2010 and we invited Hindu priest Pt. Monomohon Mukherjee from the Livermore temple in California to bless the pedestal with vedic rituals and Antram,” she told India-West.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vedic Ritual and its Symbolism
- In Vedic thought, myth and ritual have both been regarded as very close to each other.
- Yagna or Yajna - The Sacrificial Rituals Of Hinduism
- The inner or hidden aspect of Yajna is known to those who are familiar with the Vedic rituals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Rituals Topics
jealousy social psychology
kim possible josh mankey