A selection of articles related to vedic rituals.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Rituals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Rituals.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Rituals, invocations and sacred space
- "There is a single main definition of the object of all magickal Ritual. It is the uniting of the Microcosm with the Macrocosm. The Supreme and Complete Ritual is therefore the Invocation of the Holy Guardian Angel; or, in the language of the Mysticism,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Voodoo Rituals
- Voodoo rituals and beliefs recognize that there is one supreme being who created the earth and the universe much like the Abrahamic religions of Christianity, Judaism and Islam belief that there is only one supreme God.
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Solo, Duo or Group Sex Magick Rituals.
- Many sex magicians prefer to perform their rituals in the form of auto-eroticism and/or having intercourse with a partner. But there are more possibilities and variations. You may wish to take a look at them and consider to implement them in your sex magickal...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
Vedic Rituals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Rituals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Sanskrit panel wants labs to test power of Vedic rituals
- Sanskrit panel wants labs to test power of Vedic rituals.
- Walking into the Ganga at Kashi
- This is my first visit to Kashi, even though, like many Indians, it has been part of my vocabulary and psyche since birth.
- Community Driven River Restoration: New Model for Change?
- Since ancient times, they have held deep spiritual significance in Indian heritage, playing a central role in sacred Vedic texts, rituals, and beliefs.
- Mahashivaratri special: Feasting, fasting and meaning
- Contrast the Vedic gods with the Vedic hermits, the tapasvis, who do not eat, who consume neither food nor sensory stimulations.
- Roberto Calasso's Ardor pits Indian myths against reason
- Vedic knowledge was embedded in the rituals, which enacted an awareness beyond ''knowledge'' as we have come to know it from the Greeks. For Vedic practices were meant to encourage human beings to, in Calasso's swooning parlance, think further.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Rituals Topics
flag of india proper flag protocol
christianity by country