A selection of articles related to vedic science.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Science.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Vedic Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Science books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Stephen Dare Interviews Deepak Chopra
- Stephen Dare interviews Dr. Deepak Chopra on the origins of Ayur Vedic Medicine, Epigenetics, Maharishi University and the future of the United States Check out this fascinating conversation after the jump!
- Ayurveda: Eat, Pray Sweat
- Ayurveda? Panchakarma? At the time, hardly anyone outside India had heard of Ayurveda, the subcontinent's guidelines for living a healthy life as laid out in ancient Vedic texts more than 5,000 years ago.
- Astrology 'integral' part of Indian heritage: Uttarakhand Governor
- Uttarakhand Governor KK Paul on Sunday said astrology is an integral part of India's ancient culture and called for its enriching it through scientific methods and research.
- The Secret New Beauty Ingredient
- Since the publication of the book “Messages from Water” by Dr Masaru Emoto, scientists have begun to look at the impact of intention upon matter. Using distilled water Dr.
- The Shiv Connection
- Literary masterpieces like Kalidasa's Shakuntala and Kena Upanishad inspired legendary works such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe's Faust. Religious studies scholar Huston Smith, while asserting the supremacy of Vedic sciences over modern astronomy, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Science Topics
Related searchesdavid suzuki broadcasting career
copenhagen criteria human rights
l67 3800 sc
list of koreans historical figures
victor hugo early life and influences
cable amp deadpool