A selection of articles related to vedic science.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Science. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Science.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Vedic Science is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Science books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From Vedic Science To VedŻanta
- From Vedic Science To VedŻanta. Subhash C. Kak.
- QC brochure.indd
- Creates a fundamental model connecting the prin- ciples of computer science, quantum physics, mathematics, information theory, and Maharishi. Vedic Science .
- 1 Modern Science and Vedic Science The Pursuit of Truth Real
- 1. Modern Science and Vedic Science. By David Frawley (Vamadeva Shastri).
- THE EUROPEAN ACADEMY OF VEDIC SCIENCES
- As the result of this integration the European Academy of Vedic Sciences is Academy of Vedic Sciences certifying the acquired qualification in a specific area .
- How Maharishi Vedic Science Answers the Questions of the
- Maharishi Vedic Science, by explaining the link between the subjective realm where science.
Suggested News Resources
- Vedic secret revealed about the secret of being.
- The scholar and master researcher in Vedic science and literature has proven the technique which is explained in brahmanas and aranyakas after the chaturveda is effective and practically success to re establish life and health of human body and mind.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vedic science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- Vedic Science
- Maharishi's Vedic Science includes technologies to bring individual and collective life in harmony with Natural Law and raise every area of life to perfection.
- Vedic Science - Is the Computer our God?
- Can Science reveal God? The Vedic Paradigm provides an alternative yet authoritative source of knowledge.
- Modern Science and Vedic - Maharishi University of Management
- Vedic Science is based upon the ancient Vedic tradition of gaining knowledge through exploration of consciousness.
- What is Vedic Science? - YouTube
- Feb 1, 2008 http://www.mum.edu "Rather than looking outside to understand life, Vedic Science looks inward to the Self.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.