A selection of articles related to vedic scripture.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Scripture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Scripture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Vedic Scripture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Scripture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE UPANISHADS
- Nyaya-Vaisheshika, and Mimamsa-Vedanta. The Vedas, the Sutras, and the Commentaries.
- 9. Omniscient Brahman, the Cause of the Cosmos (Sruthathwaath cha)
- vealed texts (sruthi) or Vedic scripture, do not convey any distinction between the Absolute and the Almighty. (Brahman and Iswara).
- The Evolution of Hatha Yoga
- that would enable him to become an expert in asana, pranayama, Vedic scripture , chanting and Ayurveda.
Suggested News Resources
- The joy of Janmashtami
- Krishna's appearance on earth occurred approximately five thousand years ago, or circa 3228 BC The thrilling story behind His divine advent is described in the ancient Vedic scripture Srimad-Bhagavatam.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Vedas
- The Vedic scriptures are the spiritual literature of the ancient Indian culture.
- Vedas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The various Indian philosophies and sects have taken differing positions on the Vedas.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE: What are the Vedas?
- The structure of the Vedic scriptures can be compared to a staircase with many The Vedic scriptures describe both the goal and the steps leading up to this goal.
Vedic Scripture Topics
Related searchesactive dreaming
list of volcanoes dominica
takeshi kaneshiro drama
criminal tattoo the four suits
marvin gaye legacy and tributes