A selection of articles related to vedic scripture.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Scripture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Scripture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Vedic Scripture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Scripture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 1500 Kenyan youths recruited by Al Shabaab have surrendered, declares State
- The words of Jesus make sense to me and they are very similar to what you find in the Vedic scriptures. Maybe Jesus had traveled East during those lost years between 12 and 30 and was a Buddist Monk? The Bible is a complex book, written in code, not ...
- There was no 'Vedic beef-eating'. Here's what Vedas say on killing cows
- Dayanand, the founder of Arya Samaj movement, had the courage to take on the so-called Hindu system with his exceptional knowledge in the Vedic scriptures. He believed and propounded that Vedas belong to all living beings in the universe. According to ...
- Scripture Study: Bhagavad Gita, book two verses 52-56
- -Sridhara Swami's Commentary. Sruti vipraptipanna means not being influenced to act fruitively by the rewards given in the Vedic scriptures. –Madhvacarya's Commentary.
- Of Course Yoga is Cultural Appropriation: All Culture Is.
- "I'm not pretending to be some enlightened yogi master, and the point (of the program) isn't to educate people on the finer points of the ancient yogi scripture," she told the Sun.
- Sci-Fi Writer William Shunn: The Book of Mormon Is a Lot Like Lord of the Rings
- And in fact he was a fan fiction writer too, because The Book of Mormon is nothing if not Bible fan fiction.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Scripture Topics
Related searchesangiotensin brain
steppenwolf novel history