A selection of articles related to vedic society.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Society. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Society.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- A View on the Wiccan Rede
- I was listening to radio evangelist Bob Larson talk to a witch on his radio show. The witch mentioned the Wiccan Rede "as you harm none, do as you will." He snorted and ridiculed the idea that such a simple idea could be a legitimate basis for...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Vedic Society is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Society books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Muslims Offer Phallic Offerings For Fertility at this Shrine in Pakistan
- Mahadev Chakravarti in his book The Concept of Rudra Siva Through the Ages, mentions that in post-Vedic literature, Shiva is known as the god of procreation.
- Corrections: March 13, 2016
- An article last Sunday about the Krishna devotee Roger Siegel and the Vedic Care Charitable Trust, an organization with roots in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, misstated the number of core members who created the trust.
- UA Vedic Society hosts Sacred Sounds
- The Ferguson Ballroom filled with the sound of music from the other side of the world Thursday Oct. 8, as the University of Alabama students danced and sang in a celebration of Indian culture. Last night, a renowned band called the Mayapuris put on a ...
- Did Ancient People Really Have Lifespans Longer Than 200 Years?
- After researching the Vedic and Zorah scriptures for over twenty(20) years, I have found physiological and spiritual evidence for long life and the ability to perform superphysical feats defying modern physical laws.
- Krishna devotees look to provide for this life
- It took a major turn in San Francisco in 1967, when Siegel became Gurudas, a disciple in the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, or Iskcon, aka the Hare Krishnas. For Siegel, the pursuit of Krishna consciousness led to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Society Topics
Related searchesvoluntary euthanasia
tree graph theory types of trees
antoine busnois secular music
vernier scale construction
middle east eurocentrism