A selection of articles related to vedic times.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Times. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Times.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Feasts of the Times
- "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times." - AL II,36 The Tropical Zodiac, while not shifting with the precession of the Earth like the Sidereal Zodiac, has the charming...
Magick >> Thelema
- Phases of the Moon: 1981 to 1990 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1981 Jan 6 07:23 Jan 13 10:10 Jan 20 07:39 n Jan 28 04:19 00h01m Feb 4 22:14 A Feb 11 17:49 Feb 18 22:58 Feb 27 01:16 Mar 6 10:32 Mar 13 01:51 Mar 20 15:22 Mar 28 19:36 Apr 4 20:20 Apr 11 11:11 Apr 19...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Phases of the Moon: 1971 to 1980 - Dates and Times
- Year New Moon First Quarter Full Moon Last Quarter Delta T 1971 Jan 4 04:55 Jan 11 13:19 Jan 19 18:08 00h01m Jan 26 22:54 Feb 2 14:30 Feb 10 07:40 t Feb 18 12:13 Feb 25 09:48 P Mar 4 02:01 Mar 12 02:32 Mar 20 02:29 Mar 26 19:23 Apr 2 15:45 Apr 10 20:10 Apr 18...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The Burning Times
- The enlightened emergence from the medieval Dark Ages. The Reformation. The Renaissance. An undeniably high point of human evolution. Or so we are taught, and so many believe, but to my people -- the Pagans, the Witches, the wise women and men, the healers,...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Vedic Times is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Times books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE ECONOMIC STRUCTURE OF THE RIGVEDIC AGE. Dr
- in the Rig-Vedic Age. Though the importance of agriculture in the Rig-.
- Time - Vedic calculation
- The Cyclic Time Concept of the Vedas by Raja Vidya das. The Vedic Divisions of Time.
- Vedic Elements in the Ancient Iranian Religion of Zarathushtra
- Mazda faith are the same as the Vedic devas and therefore. Zarathushtra inverted the deva-asura dichotomy of the. Vedic period.
Suggested News Resources
- Relics of religious tolerance
- The Gandhari people were settled since the Vedic times on the banks of the Kabul River down to its confluence with the Indus. The name "Gandhari" is mentioned in the Rig Veda and ancient inscriptions dating back to the Achaemenians of Persia.
- The Ice House became his Illam
- Inside, there is a colourful exhibition of paintings, portraying India from its vedic times. But it is the photo gallery depicting the Swami right from his conquest of the west to his life and times that is a big attention-puller.
- Thousands throng Shiv temples on Nag Panchami eve
- Even before the vedic times, the tradition of snake worshipping has been in practice," said Atul Mishra, an astrologer. People offer milk to snakes on this day. Hindu mythology is full of stories and fables about snakes.
- Eco club promotes herbs for good health
- Since Vedic times, medicinal plants have had their own significance, but nowadays, people trust allopathic medicine, which has many side-effects. We have Sachar plant, that prevents coughing," said Om Prakash, eco club in charge for government schools.
- Visit Holy India with us Pilgrimage Tour Packages
- In Vedic times the word may have concerned only those sacred places associated with water, but by the time of the Mahabharata, tirtha had come to denote any holy place, be it a lake, mountain, forest, or cave.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vedic period - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Vedic period (or Vedic age) was a period in history during which the Vedas, the oldest scriptures of Hinduism, were composed.
- Hindu units of measurement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- a Paramáńu (about 16.
- Vedic Time System - वेद Veda
- The Hindu view of time can be broadly referred to as the Vedic Time System.
- Musician Healers in Vedic Times and Today | Creative Musical Arts
- Apr 11, 2011 The Music of Ayurveda The music branch of the ancient Vedic texts is called Gandharva Veda, the pure knowledge of vibration of wholeness.
Vedic Times Topics
Related searchespranic awakening
geography of india rann of kutch
german panzer army africa assets
infectious disease historic pandemics