A selection of articles related to vedic tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Tradition.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Vedic Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- LIVE: Watch - Art of Living's World Culture Festival 2016 – Day 1
- Mumbai: To mark the completion of 35 years of service to humanity, spirituality and human values spiritual guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar's Art of Living has organised a 3-day mega event - World Culture Festival 2016 - in Delhi from March 11 to 13, 2016.
- The Vimanas Of Ancient India & The Tales Of Ancient Flying Machines
- We have spiritual beliefs today, but not like the ancients. Thousands of years ago, people confronted forces well beyond their control and understanding: hence the gods.
- On Being a “Bad” Polytheist
- Through the word-root pa Pan can be linked to the Vedic god Pusan, who contains many similarities to Pan. Both gods are pastoral and ... Each tradition has its own name.
- Jogi mutt gets a new king
- Tradition has it that while seers belonging to all 12 sects of Nath Panth select the raja, only seers from Bairag, Kaplani, Nateshwari and Ganganath sects are eligible to become the Matadhipati.
- Secularisation of society is a long, historical process: Romila Thapar
- But what we can search for and of which we have evidence was a long and evident tradition of questioning orthodoxies of various kinds, including religious orthodoxies in Indian religions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.