A selection of articles related to vedic tradition.
Original articles from our library related to the Vedic Tradition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vedic Tradition.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Vedic Tradition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vedic Tradition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- VEDIC TRADITION AND THE BUDDHA
- CHAPTER 1. VEDIC TRADITION. AND THE BUDDHA.
- Scan 1
- Dr. Axel Michaels. Borayin Larios.
- Monotheistic but multi-level
- Question: When God is one, why does the Vedic tradition teach polytheism – the worship of many gods?
- Aspects of continuity of the Vedic tradition
- Aspects of continuity of the Vedic tradition. Department of South Asia, Poland. The aim of this paper is to show the conceptual continuity of the Vedic tradition.
Suggested News Resources
- Solution to global warming, terrorism is in Vedic tradition:Modi
- “A complete solution to the present-day challenges of global warming and terrorism is available in Vedic tradition. We need to honour our great culture and then the world will also acknowledge it”, said Chief Minister Mr.
- Lifestyle of a Monk in NYC (Part 1 of 3), by Chris Fici
- The anomaly goes further: these monks are not of any known Western tradition, but instead they carry forward in the line of bhakti-yoga, the devotional expression of the monotheistic schools of the Hindu/Vedic tradition.
- Create an International Military Yogic-Flying Zone in Kashmir
- Center: Two TM Teachers Transcendental Meditation (TM) is a simple, easily learned meditation technique revived from the ancient Vedic tradition by the late Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
- The Consequences Of Shattering A Faith Glass Ceiling
- At the core, Sanatana Dharma, the ancient Vedic tradition we Hindus follow is a universal way of life, leading one to inner transformation. All the tools and techniques that we have are meant to help an individual lead life with an inside out approach.
- Seychelles' Desroches Island Resort Opens its World Class Spa
- In Vedic tradition, SundÃ£ri is often defined as the goddess within. The goddess SundÃ£ri is the personification of beauty. She is honoured in Indian culture for her symmetry, strength and grace.
Suggested Web Resources
- Traditions - Vedic
- The Vedic Tradition is one of the most ancient surviving spiritual and mystical traditions on the planet.
- Permanent Peace: The Vedic tradition
- The Vedic Tradition.
- New Age vs. Vedic Tradition - VEDA
- Comparison of similarities and differences in teachings.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vedic Tradition Topics
Related searcheswater turbine history
kellogg company mascots
complementary color color science
music of nigeria classical music