- Veera Pandya Kattabomman 1959
- One of the much-written- about and equally criticised films in the history of Tamil Cinema is Veera Pandya Kattabomman (1959). Made at a huge cost, it was shot in Gevacolor and processed and printed at Technicolor in England. According to 'Chitra' S.
- “Rendering justice to the needy is a divine service”
- He recalled the maritime trade links established during the Pandya period at the ancient port in Korkai and also the gallant deeds of the courageous freedom fighter, Veerapandiya Kattabomman. Meanwhile, the Judge said people should know how to lead ...
- Veerapandiya Kattabomman
- Review: By the time they started Veerapandiya Kattabomman, Sivaji Ganesan and director BR Panthulu had become a formidable team, having worked on successful films like Thangamalai Ragasiyam and Sabhash Meena. Kattabomman was a passion ...
- Sivaji Ganesan's 'Veerapandiya Kattabomman' Release Date is Here
- The Immortal legend Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan's masterpiece 'Veerapandiya Kattabomman' is all set to hit the screens worldwide on the 31st of July in a digitally enhanced version. The film is based on the courageous Kattabomman one of the first ...
- Memorial for Veerapandiya Kattabomman
- The Chief Minister also inaugurated a memorial for the first freedom fighter to oppose British Raj, VeeraPandiya Kattabomman. The memorial has been built at Kayathar in Thoothukudi district, where he was hanged by the Britishers. The memorial has been ...
Veerapandya Kattabomman is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Veerapandya Kattabomman books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Veerapandya Kattabomman Topics
Related searchesacetic acid use as solvent
ceramic forming techniques
gaulish language orthography
hebrew phonology consonants
the sandbaggers neil burnside