- Mutt Heads Want Centre to Bring Legislation to Ban Cow Slaughter
- KUMBAKONAM:Heads of various mutts have called upon the Union government to enact a legislation to ban slaughter of cows. A resolution to this effect was passed at a meeting of mutt heads who gathered here on Sunday to take part in Mahamaham ...
- PM Modi unveils 12th century social reformer Basavanna's statue in London
- BENGALURU: It was a three-year-old dream of an NRI from Kalaburagi, 450 km from Bengaluru, which was realized on Saturday, when Prime Minister Narendra Modi, unveiled the granite bust of 12th century social reformer Basaveshwara on the banks of ...
- Caste Is The Cruellest Exclusion
- Caste is a form of social exclusion that is firmly entrenched because it is justified by religious scriptures. Brahmanic theory gave religious sanction to an unequal society.
- Komuravelli spruced up
- The APSRTC also operates special buses every year from various destinations of Telangana districts that indicates the growing popularity of the temple.
- Our policy is to consider all communities: Chief Minister
- Ayarkunnam: Chief minister Oommen Chandy has said that the UDF's approach was to give all communities the consideration they deserved. He said this while inaugurating the conference of district representatives of Veera Saiva Mahasabha in the southern ...
Veerasaiva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Veerasaiva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmelena melena vs hematochezia
kata noi beach
estrogen insensitivity syndrome
infocom interactive fiction