A selection of articles related to vegetarian.
Original articles from our library related to the Vegetarian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vegetarian.
- Book Review: Recipes from a Vegetarian Goddess by Karri Ann Allrich
- Buy on Amazon Artist, Author and Goddess in her own right, Karri Ann Allrich, has opened up a whole new world in cookbooks. To not only tantalize the taste buds, but to awaken the spiritual in us all. She brings enjoyment back into cooking, by showing us the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Experiences of a Pagan Practicing Pranic Healing
- My exposure to the Old Religion and to the Earth-based Religion also exposed me to tried and true healing techniques involving herbs, oils and some other shamanic rites. Most of these techniques did not ritualize a systematic division of bodies and/or energy...
Body Mysteries >> Pranic Healing
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Learning Reiki
- Can Anyone Learn Reiki? The Attunement Preparing for an Attunement The International Center for Reiki Training Attunement Process Issues of Time and Money (Reiki News article) Origin of the $10,000.00 Fee Choosing a Teacher Questions to Ask about Reiki...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Vegetarian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vegetarian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Vegetarian Nutrition Resource List
- A list of articles, pamphlets, books and full-text materials on the internet.
- The Vegetarian Food Pyramid J
- The Vegetarian Food Pyramid J. LOMA LINDA UNIVERSITY. Guidelines for Healthful Vegetarian Diets.
- vegetarian starter guide vegetarian starter guide - TryVeg.com
- A lacto-ovo vegetarian is someone who does not eat meat, but does eat dairy and earth-friendly people are eating vegetarian fare and just how easy it can be!
Suggested News Resources
- 2nd Annual Tampa Bay Veg Fest Set For October 15 Will Star Comedian Carol
- By Tampa Bay Veg Fest Free day-long event will offer vegetarian and vegan food from local restaurants, live music, popular guest speakers, eco-friendly exhibits, fun and games for kids, and animal adoptions.
- Is going vegetarian trendy -- or smart?
- What may follow that is a return to cooked vegetarian fare. That's just one scenario on the path of a plant-based diet.
- Celebrity Vegans And Vegetarians
- Simmons is proud that while producing Billboard chart-topping albums, he can save 100 animals each year by eating vegetarian. “Up until this time, a hamburger was something stuck between two buns—not a cow.
- Weekday Vegetarian: Curried Lentil, Wild Rice and Orzo Salad
- by Kelly Rossiter, Toronto on 08.29.11 My husband and I attended a wedding this past weekend of a young woman we have watched grow up, year after year, at our cottage.
- Saying buh-bye to burgers, bbq
- Dieu Nalio Chery~AP Lacto-Ovo Vegetarian: Does not eat meat, fish or fowl. Does eat dairy and egg products. Ovo Vegetarian: Does not eat meat, fish, fowl or dairy products.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Semi-vegetarian diets consist largely of vegetarian foods, but may include fish or poultry, or other meats on an infrequent basis.
- PETA's Vegetarian/Vegan Starter Kit | PETA.org
- Use PETA's free guide to going vegetarian or vegan.
- Vegetarian Recipes - Allrecipes.com
- Looking for vegetarian recipes? Allrecipes has more than 3180 trusted vegetarian recipes complete with ratings, reviews and cooking tips.
pop will eat itself members
my lai massacre aftermath
dalhousie castle history