A selection of articles related to vegetation importance.
Original articles from our library related to the Vegetation Importance. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vegetation Importance.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 3
- WAKE UP, GET DRESSED & MOVE OUT The search for Truth and meaning that occasionally marked the philosophies of the ancient world, appears to be in a state of serious decline in the present day. In our institutions of psychology and philosophy, there is...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Vegetation Importance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vegetation Importance books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The lakeside story
- Birds, butterflies, insects, plants…every single life form supported by the wetland makes it to the list. And, you can learn all about it ... The city corporation has understood the importance of the wetland now and is joining hands with us.
- Community Briefs
- The Big Springs and Castle Springs Restoration Project highlighted the ecological importance of natural springs as well as their cultural significance to tribes.
- Extending an invitation
- Lynn Warrens owns an unusual, three-acre tract in Bettendorf that butts up against Interstate 74 in the back and Duck Creek, shown here, on the north side. At present, the land can best be described as "brushy.
- New Thumb-Sized Frog Species Discovered In The 'Wastelands' Of Karnataka
- A team of researchers has discovered a new species of frog in Manipal and Mangaluru regions of Karnataka. The tiny frog measures only 1.6 cm (0.
- Pinjarra cocky workshop
- “We are emphasising the importance of protecting and enhancing existing native vegetation and biodiversity to create wildlife corridors in the wider landscape, with a focus on the threatened Black Cockatoos,” she said.