- The Man Who had Sex with a Dolphin Writes a Book About His Childhood
- The Austrian psychoanalyst believed in preventing the "armoring" of children through a process called "vegetotherapy.
- Thomas Szasz and the antipsychiatry of neoliberalism
- American psychiatrist and academic Szasz is probably best known for his controversial claim that mental illness doesn't exist, summed up in the title of his best-selling book The myth of mental illness (1974).
- Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Energy
- Reich developed a method called Vegetotherapy, wherein he asked his patients to disrobe to varying degrees and employed physical contact with those patients. As a result of methods like these he was forced to resign from International Psychoanalytical ...
- Review by Jack Darach
- Body psychotherapy is, as the name suggests, a form of therapy which is orientated towards the body of the person seeking therapy. Body PsychotherapyHistory Concepts Methods is a rich, expansive textbook for this field.
Vegetotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vegetotherapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesaugust 23 events
dream interpretation shaving
oscar kiss maerth
bossa nova origins and history
meaning of dreams about coffin