- The Man Who had Sex with a Dolphin Writes a Book About His Childhood
- The Austrian psychoanalyst believed in preventing the "armoring" of children through a process called "vegetotherapy.
- Thomas Szasz and the antipsychiatry of neoliberalism
- American psychiatrist and academic Szasz is probably best known for his controversial claim that mental illness doesn't exist, summed up in the title of his best-selling book The myth of mental illness (1974).
- Wilhelm Reich and Orgone Energy
- Reich developed a method called Vegetotherapy, wherein he asked his patients to disrobe to varying degrees and employed physical contact with those patients. As a result of methods like these he was forced to resign from International Psychoanalytical ...
- Review by Jack Darach
- Body psychotherapy is, as the name suggests, a form of therapy which is orientated towards the body of the person seeking therapy. Body PsychotherapyHistory Concepts Methods is a rich, expansive textbook for this field.
Vegetotherapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vegetotherapy books and related discussion.