Veil Of Tears
A selection of articles related to veil of tears.
Original articles from our library related to the Veil Of Tears. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Veil Of Tears.
- Apache Tears
- Projective. Element: Fire. Small, dark, smoky-translucent Obsidian pebbles. For looking within, protection, vision quest/purpose. Gently grounds and unblocks lower body and endocrine glands/chakras. Aids healing. Represents tears of grief shed by Native...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Job's Tears: Correspondences
- Coix lachryma Folk Names: Tear Grass Gender: Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Healing, Wishes, Luck...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary J
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part II
- II;1. Nu! the hiding of Hadit. II;2. Come! all ye, and learn the secret that hath not yet been revealed. I, Hadit, am the complement of Nu, my bride. I am not extended, and Khabs is the name of my House. II;3. In the sphere I am everywhere the centre,...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 3:2 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 40:2 On the first day of the first month shalt thou set up the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation. 40:3 And thou shalt put therein the ark of the testimony, and cover the ark with the veil. 40:4...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the LORD, and died; 16:2 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Veil Of Tears is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Veil Of Tears books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Baby Born In Amniotic Sac: One Twin Baby's 'En Caul' Photos Get 756000+ Views
- The caul is also known as the 'veil,' the 'hood,' the 'mantle,' or the 'veil of tears.'” The viral photo of the baby was taken by Robin Baker of Birth Blessings Photography.
- Calais's migrant children suffer as Europe procrastinates
- He refuses to seek asylum in France “because my mother could not wear her veil here”. Refugees usually cite the Aegean Sea crossing between Turkey and Greece as the ... Sometimes I see floods of tears.
- Hruby admits triple murder
- Hicks said that once Hruby's returned to the McAlester prison, and now that he's removed from the potential death penalty, he will be kept in general population instead of protective custody.