A selection of articles related to veins.
Original articles from our library related to the Veins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Veins.
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Projective. Element: Fire. Solid/translucent black to smoky. (Incl. "Navaho/Apache Tears") Objectivity, dis-attachment, grounding. Protection, grounding, divination, peace. Reduces fantasy/escapism. Absorbs and dissolves anger, criticism, fear, etc....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Reiki Attunements
- "You never enjoy the world aright, till the sea itself floweth in your veins, till you are clothed with the heavens and crowned with the stars." Thomas Traherne An attunement is a procedure by which your personal frequency is lifted up and gets...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
Veins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Veins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Varicose Veins and Spider Veins - WomensHealth.gov
- Jun 2, 2010 nancy, varicose veins can form around the vagina and buttocks. Spider veins are like varicose veins but smaller. They also are closer to the.
- Nomenclature of the veins of the lower limbs - Journal of Vascular
- unnamed veins have received names relevant to their anatomy and clinical significance. Some of ... “superficial femoral vein” by some clinicians has been erro-.
- Management of Varicose Veins - American Academy of Family
- Dec 1, 2008 Management of Varicose Veins. RichaRd h. Jones, Md, MsPh, Naval Health Clinic, Quantico, Virginia.
- Varicose veins - BMJ Best Practice
- Nov 6, 2015 Patient information from the BMJ Group. Varicose veins. Many people have varicose veins.
- Spider Veins/Telangiectaias Therapy - American Venous Forum
- Telangectasias are the medical name for what most people call spider veins. These very small venules are located just under the skin (in the dermis) and, ...
Suggested News Resources
- New varicose vein treatment uses heat
- Varicose veins are those bulgy veins that usually occur in the legs. It's estimated that 50% of those over 50 have varicose veins. Most of the time they are just not very attractive to look at, but sometimes they can cause pain.
- When your veins fill with ice
- Most animals hate the cold. When winter comes around many species burrow underground to hibernate or migrate to lower latitudes where conditions are warmer. But a few strange creatures do the opposite.
- Can Varicose Veins Be Sealed Without Heat?
- The Ache: Heat energy—either laser or radio-frequency—is often used to close painful and ugly varicose veins.
- Varicose Veins, Leg Pain May Indicate More Serious Health Problem
- Varicose veins affect more than 40 million people in the United States, and almost 50 percent of patients have family members who also suffered from varicose veins. This condition is often more prevalent in women (55 percent) than in men (45 percent).
- VenaSeal Closure System Treats Superficial Varicose Veins Permanently!
- If you suffer from varicose veins, you'll be interested to learn of a new technique that can be used to treat them. One year ago, the U.S.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the circulatory system, veins (from the Latin vena) are blood vessels that carry blood toward the heart. Most veins carry deoxygenated blood from the tissues ...
- Overview of the Venous System - Heart and Blood Vessel Disorders
- Veins return blood to the heart from all the organs of the body. The large veins parallel the large arteries and often share the same name, but the pathways of the ...
- Varicose Veins and Spider Veins: Causes and Treatments - WebMD
- WebMD explains the causes, symptoms, risk factors, and treatment of varicose and spider veins.
- Vein | Definition of Vein by Merriam-Webster
- any one of the tubes that carry blood from parts of the body back to the heart. : any one of the thin lines that can be seen on the surface of a leaf or on the wing of ...
- Varicose veins and venous insufficiency: MedlinePlus Medical
- Varicose veins are swollen, twisted, and enlarged veins that you can see under the skin. They are often red or blue in color. They usually appear in the legs, but ...
Related searchesarbitrage pricing theory derivation
tea and sympathy
barrie ontario demographics
maria hertogh riots maria hertogh
westmoreland county virginia history