A selection of articles related to veins.
Original articles from our library related to the Veins. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Veins.
- Aesculus hippocastanum
- The substances aescine (from the seeds) and aesculine (from the bark) of the Aesculus treat disturbances in the blood circulation. The horse chestnut is a good remedy for persons who tend to haemorrhoids (piles) and varicous veins with a purple color. The...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Carbo vegetabilis (Charcoal)
- This is charcoal; wood that is only partly burned due to lack of oxygen. When you look at an extinguishing wood-fire you will surely have noticed that on the outside the wood already looks cold while inside it is still glowing. This is exactly the picture of...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- This is almost exclusively a remedy for women. It especially fits women with a soft, friendly and yielding character, who are easily in tears. The remedy is made of the Anemone Pulsatilla, a dark purple flower of the Ranunculacea, which trims her sails...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Sepia (Squid Ink)
- Sepia is the ink from a squid. The squid usually lives alone, it is an independent individual. In case of fear or danger they surround themselves with a hiding cloud of dark ink. When we project this image on human beings we find that the homoeopathic Sepia...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Planet: Venus Sign: Taurus and Libra Day: Friday Venus is the goddess of love, beauty, art, balance, harmony and peace. Venus is the planet with the lowest rotation. The character of the planet and goddess Venus is passive, receptive, magnetic, feminine,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
Veins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Veins books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Varicose Veins
- Varicose veins are very common, in both women and men.
- Varicose Veins
- purple veins that suddenly seem to appear on your legs. Veins are the soft, thin- walled tubes that return blood from the arms and legs to the heart.
- Varicose Veins and Spider Veins
- Jun 2, 2010 der veins?
- Varicose Veins
- Varicose veins are veins close to the skin that are swollen, twisted, or stretched.
- The Venipuncture From an Arm Vein
- The Venipuncture From an Arm Vein %. Venipuncture means the collection of blood from a vein.
Suggested News Resources
- Smell of Football runs through the veins of Rathbone
- By Andy Cryer » Blackburn Rovers reporter “I know they say top flight football in England has never been better but scratch beneath the surface and there are scary warning signs about what could be in store.
- Rafael Nadal Shows Bicep Veins in New Armani Underwear Ads; See Ralph Lauren's
- From left: Anna Jagodzinska, Eniko Mihalik, and Isabeli Fontana on the September covers of Vogue Mexico.
- Superficial Facial Redness and Deep Vein Disorders Treated With New Excel V Laser
- “We are delighted to be one of the first sites in the country to offer this 'star wars' type of laser that can do everything from treating unsightly leg veins to erasing scars,” Dr. Stevens said.
- Lunch Time Leg Lift for Varicose Veins
- By Diana Gonzalez Bumpy, puffy varicose veins are not only unsightly they can also be uncomfortable, as 53-year-old Barbara Costa discovered. "Through the years it was getting worse and worse. I was getting a lot of pain, cramping, swelling in my legs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Vein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the circulatory system, veins (from the Latin vena) are blood vessels that carry blood towards the heart.
- Blood Vessels: Veins - The Human Heart: An Online Exploration
- Veins are similar to arteries but, because they transport blood at a lower pressure , they are not as strong as arteries.
- Varicose veins and spider veins fact sheet | womenshealth.gov
- Jun 2, 2010 Varicose (VAR-i-kos) veins are enlarged veins that can be blue, red, or flesh- colored.
- A vein is an elastic blood vessel that transports blood from various regions of the body to the heart.
- Varicose Veins & Spider Veins - Vein Treatment Specialist, Doctor
- Varicose veins are a venous disorder that can cause pain and leg swelling.
Related searchesluang phrabang
jimi hendrix studio albums
volkswagen type 2 t3
pedro menndez de avils