A selection of articles related to venezuelan spanish.
Original articles from our library related to the Venezuelan Spanish. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Venezuelan Spanish.
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- Story of the Celts: The Celts in Galicia, Spain
- The Celts in Galicia, Spain [ 26 ] Galicia is a region located in the northwest corner of Spain, just above Portugal; Galicia is comprised of the following Spanish provinces: La Coruna, Lugo, Grense, and Ponteverde. In all, over 2.8 million people live in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Venezuelan Spanish is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Venezuelan Spanish books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nuestra Comunidad: Cobb County police department increases diversity
- The most recent graduation of the county's police force – the culmination of an arduous 20 week training period – includes two Hispanic women, Nancy Reyes and Mary Fernández, of Mexican and Venezuelan descent, respectively. “Cobb County is very ...
- Venezuela´s socialist president praises Bernie Sanders' 'revolutionary' message
- “He may have a lot of hair on his head but he doesn't any on his tongue,” he said, using a popular Spanish-language idiom to describe someone who doesn't mince any words. The crowd laughed. Meanwhile, during the Wednesday night debate Sanders was ...
- Comedy portrays everyday situations in Puerto Rico
- "Ay Bendito, que Puerto Rico," by Héctor Méndez, will be the first comedy in Spanish at Orlando's Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts since it opened in 2014. The show combines sketches and interactive scenes between ...
- Marco Rubio Targets Hispanic Voters in South, Central Florida
- On Wednesday, an organization called Venezuelans with Marco Rubio held a press conference to laud his efforts to combat human-rights violations in their home country, and aired a message Mr. Rubio recorded for them in Spanish in which he assured them ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Venezuelan Spanish - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Spanish was introduced in Venezuela by the conquistadors. Most of them were from Galicia, Basque Country, Andalusia, and the Canary Islands. Perhaps the ...
- Learning How To Speak Venezuelan Spanish: Basic Expressions
- Mar 2, 2014 Its time to learn how to speak Venezuelan Spanish! Venezuelan Spanish basic expressions are very similar to common Spanish that you may ...
- Spanish in Venezuela | Learn Spanish online for free with
- Information on the Spanish language and culture of the Spanish speaking world. Special words and expressions, country history, media resources, and much ...
- 10 Slang Terms Only Venezuelans Understand - Cosmopolitan
- Jul 17, 2015 If you didn't, but you know more than your fair share of Venezuelans, then you know their lingo is pretty intense. Learn to talk the talk. It's time to ...
- Venezuelan Spanish - Venezuelan Spanish Translation
- This variety of Caribbean Spanish, with numerous similarities to the Spanish of Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and Cuba.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Venezuelan Spanish Topics
Related searchesframe of reference
nicobar long-tailed macaque habitat
rise of nations teams
castor wax uses
103rd united states congress iowa