Venice Famous Venetians
A selection of articles related to venice famous venetians.
Original articles from our library related to the Venice Famous Venetians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Venice Famous Venetians.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Venice Famous Venetians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Venice Famous Venetians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- He was one of the greatest of all Venetian artists, but who was Giorgione?
- An equally poetic portrait of a man, known as the Terris Portrait, once owned by the Scottish coal merchant Alexander Terris, now in San Diego, is identified on the back as being from the hand of “zorzi di castel franco”.
- Ben Carson To Endorse Donald Trump
- The famed African-American physician had a surge of support last fall, but faltered after his comments regarding terrorist attacks exposed his weaknesses on foreign policy.
- Venice Jews work to preserve the world's first ghetto as 500th anniversary nears
- "Shylock is the most famous Venetian Jew and we cannot pretend he doesn't exist," he said. The gates to the ghetto were finally knocked down in 1797 by Napoleon when he occupied the city, allowing Jews to live where they chose. A plaque in the square ...
- Book review: Venice behind closed doors is a city of wonders
- The book is written by Francesco “Toto” Bergamo Rossi, the aristocratic head of the Venetian Heritage foundation who is perhaps most famous for restoring his own 17th-century Palazzo Gradenigo, whose giant piano nobile (second storey) he reportedly ...
- BASILE: A musical discovery, a relocated monastery and more in Miami
- The restaurant's placemats not-so-modestly proclaim it “the world's most famous Cuban restaurant.” That might or might not be the case, but it does serve wonderful mojitos.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.