A selection of articles related to venison.
Original articles from our library related to the Venison. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Venison.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And it came to pass, that when Isaac was old, and his eyes were dim, so that he could not see, he called Esau his eldest son, and said unto him, My son: and he said unto him, Behold, here am I. 27:2 And he said, Behold now, I am old, I know...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. 25:2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. 25:3 And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Venison is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Venison books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- VENISON From Field to Table
- PROPER CARE AND HANDLING OF. VENISON. From Field to Table.
- Recipes Using Ground Venison
- Try substituting ground venison (deer meat) in any of your favorite recipes calling for ground meat. Chili. Tacos.
- Lead in venison
- Information about lead in venison. Minnesota Department of Health, October 2008. Lead in venison.
- VENISON FOR CHARITY CREDIT
- 8/26/08). 3468. 1350.
- I found these recipes for ground venison on the internet under COOKS
- COM. On this site alone there were 540 recipes for venison (and 109 recipes for pheasant).
Suggested News Resources
- Consider a donation to the Venison Donation Coalition
- By JOHN PITARRESI Last year, the Food Bank of Central New York received 4800 pounds of venison through the Venison Donation Coalition. And you should know the gift is genuinely appreciated.
- Demand for venison meat increases
- Scotland cannot produce enough venison to meet soaring demand, according to the Scottish Venison Partnership (SVP). The SVP said that sales of venison had risen more than 30% in three years, from £32m to £43m a year.
- New call for increased venison production
- Scotland needs a dramatic upswing in deer farm numbers to meet venison demand, it has been claimed. The Scottish Venison Partnership said this week that if things do not change the nation will miss out an ever increasing market for this food product.
- Chicken Fried Venison with Grandma's Pan Gravy
- Chicken fried steak is a true comfort food. Dating back generations of loggers in our family, this meal is a favorite any time of the day. Much of what I learned about cooking was alongside my grandmother in the kitchen.
- Little black book: Fru Tholstrup
- Fru Tholstrup is the director of Haunch of Venison's London galleries. She has also curated art shows for Soho House and for Elton John. Possibly the world's most idyllic lunch spot.
Suggested Web Resources
- Venison - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Venison is the culinary name for the meat from Deer, whether hunted or farmed. Contents. 1 Etymology; 2 Definition; 3 Food.
- Venison.com: Your information resource for venison - the healthy, fat
- Hello, venison lovers! Start here to find fat free, healthy, and tasty venison recipes and topics.
- Venison Steaks - Deer Meat, Red Deer Breakfast Patties , Venison
- Lean deer steaks, venison burgers, and deer sausage. Our venison is raised on an organic Iowa farm and is all natural USDA.
- Venison Recipes
- Cut the venison into approximate three-inch strips or chunks; be sure to remove all of the fat and connective tissue off of the meat.
- WHFoods: Venison
- Venison is a very good source of protein, while, unlike most meats, it tends to be fairly low in fat, especially saturated fat. Four ounces of venison supplies 68.
Related searchesblue mountains geography
nile delta history
mary mackillop death
national park establishment
culture of egypt music and dance