- Venlafaxine Tied to Increased Postpartum Hemorrhage Risk
- Use of serotonin–norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) in the last month of pregnancy increases the risk for postpartum hemorrhage, according to a retrospective cohort study published online February 4 in Obstetrics & Gynecology. "Women and their ...
- Global Venlafaxine HCl Industry Report 2016
- This report delivers an extensive overview of Global Venlafaxine HCl industry with a focus on China.
- Venlafaxine (CAS 93413-69-5) Industry Market Share, Supply and Consumption
- WiseGuyReports.com adds “Venlafaxine Industry Market Share, Supply and Consumption 2016 to 2021 Global and Chinese Market Research Report”reports to its database. The 'Global and Chinese Venlafaxine Industry, 2011-2021 Market Research Report' ...
- Pharma companies deny blame for rise in children being given anti-depressants
- A spokesman from pharma giant Pfizer (NYSE: PFE), which markets venlafaxine and sertraline, said: “Patient safety is, and will always be, Pfizer's utmost priority.
- Is increased antidepressant exposure a contributory factor to the obesity
- Schilling et al. have shown that amitriptyline or mirtazapine antidepressant treatment increased plasma leptin concentrations, whereas the plasma leptin level remained unaltered with paroxetine and venlafaxine treatments.
Venlafaxine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Venlafaxine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesper-vertex animation
the allied powers
solar cell theory
junkers ef 132
robotboy tommy turnbull
aerogel silica aerogel