- Book of limericks transforms struggling author Ranjit Bolt into literary lion
- Ranjit Bolt: 'People enjoy verse, especially when it makes them laugh.' Photograph: Eamonn McCabe for the Guardian. Robert McCrum.
- NEW INFO: Great white shark necropsy doesn't turn up cause of death
- UNCW does say the shark had multiple shark bites along its flank and ventrum, and was missing its left flipper. Additional testing should determine if those wounds happened before or after the shark died.
- Great White Shark Washes Ashore In North Carolina, Cause Of Death A Mystery
- The bites were centered along the shark's flank and ventrum, and though samples were taken in an effort to determine whether they occurred pre- or postmortem, they don't represent the animal's cause of death. According to Thomas Lankford, an associate ...
- The Search for the Next Eating Ass
- Anglo-American poet W.H. Auden coined the terms Oxford Style, Princeton-First-Year, and Ivy League Rub to refer to the act of coitus con ventrum, or intercourse against the belly (i.
- When the Body Attacks
- “With fly allergies, whether to due to Culicoides or other species, we see lesions along the ventrum (belly), the dorsum (back), or the face. It seems to depend on the species of fly,” he says.
Ventrum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ventrum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesperuvian inquisition