A selection of articles related to venus aspects.
Original articles from our library related to the Venus Aspects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Venus Aspects.
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- (blooming nature ?) Goddess of beauty and sexual love, and in many important respects similar to the Hellenic Aphrodite. In the Roman view, She was the daughter of Jupiter and Dione, and like so many Roman Divinities, she had considerable authority and...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Cuprum metallicum (Copper)
- The metal Cuprum, copper, is associated with Venus. The Goddess Venus was born from the sea (the water-element symbolizes our feelings and emotions), standing on a shell and only dressed in her long, copper-blond hairs. Venus became the Goddess of love,...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Venus Aspects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Venus Aspects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why '7' is the luckiest number
- The seven days in a week are named after classical planets, deities and heavenly bodies – Monday (Moon), Tuesday (Mars), Wednesday (Mercury), Thursday (Jupiter), Friday (Venus), Saturday (Saturn), and Sunday (Sun).
- Total Solar Eclipse Reports from Indonesia
- But many others enjoyed all aspects of this tropical totality under clear, blue skies. Documentary filmmaker Nelson Quan observed ... Venus, Mercury easily visible long before and shadow bands post totality.
- Venus William's Indian Wells boycott comes to an end 15 years later
- Hopefully the return of Venus will allow fans and media to appreciate the positive aspects of tennis.
- Cleveland insider: the stories behind CLE's quirkiest public art
- Most Clevelanders are familiar with the iconic Free Stamp in downtown's Willard Park or Cleveland Venus in front of the Carl B.
- Blue Man Group makes a stop in Knoxville
- “I was excited by how this project naturally explored the universal aspects of humanity and what it means to be fully human,” Stanton explained, recalling the formation of the group.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Venus Aspects Topics
Related searchesjewish view of marriage
ross ocarroll-kelly language
destiny of souls
pile rotary bored piling