A selection of articles related to venus name.
Original articles from our library related to the Venus Name. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Venus Name.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- (blooming nature ?) Goddess of beauty and sexual love, and in many important respects similar to the Hellenic Aphrodite. In the Roman view, She was the daughter of Jupiter and Dione, and like so many Roman Divinities, she had considerable authority and...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Venus Name is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Venus Name books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Venus vs. Mars when it comes to money
- Send your comments to email@example.com. In the subject line put “Women's History Month.
- BNP Paribas Open women's draw revealed, includes Venus Williams
- The women's draw for the BNP Paribas Open was held on Monday and there was a name included that hasn't been part of the big bracket since 2001 — Venus Williams. As the top 16 players were randomly dropped into the bracket to create the final ...
- End of an era: KL's Venus Art to close down after 47 years
- In a recent interview, Yap told Malay Mail Online he chose the name Venus as it is “very artistic”, adding that artists like Venus who is the goddess of love and that he felt it signified art.
- Julian Fellowes is back - and this time it's Trollope
- On Netflix is Cooked, a series based on the food thinker Michael Pollan's book of the same name. It's a bit National Geographic, by which I mean that it's ... On Mars, men barbecue and make recherché stocks.
Venus Name Topics
Related searchesslaughterhouse cases
dream dictionary lips
enzyme etymology and history
feudalism what is feudalism