Vergilius Vaticanus Reference
A selection of articles related to vergilius vaticanus reference.
Original articles from our library related to the Vergilius Vaticanus Reference. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vergilius Vaticanus Reference.
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Vergilius Vaticanus Reference is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vergilius Vaticanus Reference books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- On Virgil and the necessity of good language
- Publius Vergilius Maro (October 15, 70 BC – September 21, 19 BC), in English he is usually referred to as Virgil, was an ancient Roman poet of the Augustan Era (c. 43 BC – 18 AD).