A selection of articles related to veridical hallucination.
Original articles from our library related to the Veridical Hallucination. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Veridical Hallucination.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- The Seven Shaman Principles
- The World is What You Think It Is Positive thoughts attract positive people and events, and negative thoughts attract negative people and events. Corollary: Everything is a dream Dreams are real and reality is a dream. The only test we use for a reality check...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Veridical Hallucination is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Veridical Hallucination books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Oliver Sacks on the Kind of Hallucination He Would Have Liked to Have
- Dr. Sacks thought of ghosts, gnomes, aliens, angels, fairies, devils, and sprites as a menagerie of hallucination, of which he chronicled dozens of types, starting with his first book, Migraine.
- Can we prove that God exists? Richard Dawkins and the limits of faith and atheism
- Here we need to formulate Dawkins's argument more fully than he does.
- Deathbed Visions: Dr. Erlendur Haraldsson Discusses His Research
- “Technically speaking, they were or are hallucinations,” he said during a Skype video interview from his home in Iceland. He spoke calmly and ...
- People in your Neighborhood: Ghost Hunter
- They call them “veridical hallucinations” because they're happening in the mind, it's not something that's happening in the environment. That census surveyed 17,000 people.
Veridical Hallucination Topics
Related searchescorellia planet corellia
farnham famous people from farnham
list of neopets pteri
lincolnshire accent and dialect
the shining film analysis