- Finding Your Way Home
- In a hut in southern Germany and an apartment in New York City, about ninety years ago, two philosophers tried to sort out a family of ancient problems concerning experience, knowledge, and our place in the world.
- Conservatives will hate the Pope's speech to Congress
- Sitting behind the Pope during his address to Congress were John Boehner, the Republican, and Joe Biden, the Democrat. Their different reactions to his words were fascinating.
- The rise and fall of logical positivism
- The rise and fall of logical positivism is the most spectacular story of 20th century philosophy. Logical positivism was wildly successful, and some of its key ideas became widely accepted as common-sense truths among the general public.
- Why should we place our faith in science?
- Karl Popper wanted science to be based on the deductive reasoning of falsificationism rather than the inductive reasoning of verificationism. Lucinda Douglas-Menzies/Wikimedia.
- Scholar or Apologist? Why Not Both?
- Wright The truth is that Wright most certainly is an apologist.
Verificationism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Verificationism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesashley woodcock
samuel l macgregor mathers
masked and anonymous plot
university of hertfordshire reference
los altos california famous residents