- Finding Your Way Home
- In a hut in southern Germany and an apartment in New York City, about ninety years ago, two philosophers tried to sort out a family of ancient problems concerning experience, knowledge, and our place in the world.
- Conservatives will hate the Pope's speech to Congress
- Sitting behind the Pope during his address to Congress were John Boehner, the Republican, and Joe Biden, the Democrat. Their different reactions to his words were fascinating.
- The rise and fall of logical positivism
- The rise and fall of logical positivism is the most spectacular story of 20th century philosophy. Logical positivism was wildly successful, and some of its key ideas became widely accepted as common-sense truths among the general public.
- Why should we place our faith in science?
- Karl Popper wanted science to be based on the deductive reasoning of falsificationism rather than the inductive reasoning of verificationism. Lucinda Douglas-Menzies/Wikimedia.
- Scholar or Apologist? Why Not Both?
- Wright The truth is that Wright most certainly is an apologist.
Verificationism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Verificationism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe three types of legitimate rule
dream dictionary triplets
indochinese tiger diet
cholera origin and spread