- Town Crier: Help Yourself
- It will be held on March 19 from 11 a.m. to noon at the Wyoming Plant Company garden center, 358 S.
- RIVCO: County waste department classes on building worm bin helps composters
- Adult county residents interested in the Make Your Own Worm Bin class must register to secure one of the 28 available seats. Participants will receive a short list of class materials that cost no more than $15.
- Ready to start gardening? Experts have some advice for you
- Additional workshops in the series include Vermicomposting (March 16) which includes the opportunity to purchase red wiggler worms or a complete composting kit of worms, composting bin and bedding; Seed Starting (March 23 from 5 until 7:30 p.m.); and ...
- Vermicomposting is black gold for gardeners and growers
- The Extension educator gave tips on how to have the most successful vermicomposting bin and what to feed your worms and how often. Smith's first tip was to choose a dark bin, “because worms don't like the sun.
- Composting with worms
- Spring is coming and the Wyoming Plant Company is offering a unique class in Vermicomposting! Vermicomposting means to compost with worms. These little worms can take your kitchen and other plant scraps and convert it into a rich organic compost ...
Vermicompost Bins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vermicompost Bins books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Vermicompost Bins Topics
Related searchespuffball classification
johan galtung publications