- Town Crier: Help Yourself
- It will be held on March 19 from 11 a.m. to noon at the Wyoming Plant Company garden center, 358 S.
- RIVCO: County waste department classes on building worm bin helps composters
- Adult county residents interested in the Make Your Own Worm Bin class must register to secure one of the 28 available seats. Participants will receive a short list of class materials that cost no more than $15.
- Ready to start gardening? Experts have some advice for you
- Additional workshops in the series include Vermicomposting (March 16) which includes the opportunity to purchase red wiggler worms or a complete composting kit of worms, composting bin and bedding; Seed Starting (March 23 from 5 until 7:30 p.m.); and ...
- Vermicomposting is black gold for gardeners and growers
- The Extension educator gave tips on how to have the most successful vermicomposting bin and what to feed your worms and how often. Smith's first tip was to choose a dark bin, “because worms don't like the sun.
- Composting with worms
- Spring is coming and the Wyoming Plant Company is offering a unique class in Vermicomposting! Vermicomposting means to compost with worms. These little worms can take your kitchen and other plant scraps and convert it into a rich organic compost ...
Vermicompost Bins is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vermicompost Bins books and related discussion.