A selection of articles related to vermis.
Original articles from our library related to the Vermis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vermis.
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Vermis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vermis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cerebellar atrophy has disease-specific patterns
- “C9orf72-associated atrophy reflects degeneration of a cortico-thalamo-cerebellar network important in cognition, and the vermis is involved in emotion processing,” explains Rohrer.
- HIGH ON FIRE's MATT PIKE: 'I Don't Think METALLICA Would Sound Like METALLICA
- HIGH ON FIRE's latest album, "Luminiferous", was released in June 2015 via eOne Music. The CD was recorded at Salem, Massachusetts' GodCity Studios with producer Kurt Ballou. It was the follow-up to the group's 2012 release, "De Vermis Mysteriis", ...
- 1 Department of Psychiatry and Neurosciences, Graduate School of Biomedical
- In addition, patients with TRD showed increased fALFF values in the right inferior frontal gyrus (IFG), inferior parietal lobule (IPL) and vermis, compared with patients with non-TRD and HC subjects.
- Kılıçdaroğlu'na '6 milyar' tepkisi
- Birçok başbakan ve liderle ilgili Sayın Obama'nın fikirlerini vermiş. Fakat, Sayın Cumhurbaşkanımızla ilgili ifadeler kendisinin algısı olarak aktarılmış. Türkiye ile Sayın Cumhurbaşkanımız ile Obama arasında bu görüşmeler devam ediyor.
- Clinical, neuroradiological and molecular characterization of cerebellar
- Additional common findings include hypoplasia of the cerebellar vermis and mild brainstem abnormalities such as elongated midbrain or short pons, whereas malformations of cortical development are consistently absent.
Related searchesthe three dictionary
chinese abacus hexadecimal system
david hume ideas and impressions
trebuchet etymology of the word
dream interpretation construction