A selection of articles related to vernacular arabic.
Original articles from our library related to the Vernacular Arabic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Vernacular Arabic.
- Arabic, Gum: Correspondences
- Acacia vera Folk Names: Arabic, Egyptian Gum, Indian Gum Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Powers: Spirituality, Purification...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Acacia: Correspondences
- Acacia Senegal Folk Names: Cape Gum, Egyptian Thron, Gum Arabic Tree Gender: Masculine Planet: Sun Element: Air Deities: Osiris, Astarte, Ishtar, Diana, Ra Powers: Protection, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary A
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- George W. Bush
- Born 6th of July, 1946 New Haven (Connecticut) I am going to start this interpretation with the famous phrase of Bush, which according to me embodies his innermost thoughts: "America needs compassionate conservatism". From this phrase we can deduce...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
Vernacular Arabic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vernacular Arabic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The English patients
- The world today is consumed with issues like plummeting oil prices, wrath of North Korea, unceasing migrant flow, and other typically western concerns.
- Music as Devotion
- On Thursday, March 17, the Garrison Institute will host a concert, talk and dinner.
- 'We aim to be multicultural,' the h...
- The C of E has fully embraced the vernacular in the 21stcentury, recently junking the traditional Christening service because it mentioned Sin and the Devil.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Vernacular Arabic Topics
Related searcheshijab history of hijab
edmund cardinal szoka
huguenot origin of the name
the cowherd and weaver girl