A selection of articles related to versicolor.
Original articles from our library related to the Versicolor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Versicolor.
- Blueflag: Correspondences
- Iris versicolor Poison Folk Names: Flag Lily, Fleur-de-Lys, Iris, Liver Lily, Poison Lily, Poison Flag, Snake Lily, Water Flag, Water Iris Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
Versicolor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Versicolor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pityriasis versicolor - British Association of Dermatologists
- Pityriasis means a type of fine skin scaling, and versicolor means changing colour. It is a common and harmless rash due to the overgrowth of yeasts that live on.
- Antifungal Treatment for Pityriasis Versicolor - MDPI.com
- Mar 12, 2015 Keywords: tinea versicolor; Malassezia; topical antifungals; oral antifungals; ... Pityriasis versicolor (PV) is a chronic cutaneous fungal infection ...
- Clinical aspects of patients with pityriasis versicolor seen at - SciELO
- Aspectos clínicos de pacientes com pitiríase versicolor atendidos em um centro ... Abstract: BACKGROUND: Pityriasis versicolor (tinea versicolor) is a chronic ...
- Treatment of pityriasis versicolor using 1% diclofenac gel and
- Pityriasis versicolor is a superficial fungal infection of the skin. Multiple modalities of therapy have been used including both topical and systemic agents, s.
- tinea versicolor - University of North Carolina Wilmington
- INSTRUCTION SHEET: TINEA VERSICOLOR. The Student Health Provider has diagnosed tinea versicolor. Tinea versicolor is a harmless skin infection caused ...
Suggested News Resources
- Antifungal Skin Treatment Gets First Generic Approved
- The topical cream is indicated for the treatment of tinea pedis, tinea cruris, tinea corporis (due to Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, or Epidermophyton floccosum) and tinea (pityriasis) versicolor due to Malassezia furfur.
- Bunting beauties
- Another two species that have been seen on occasion in the nesting season here are the indigo bunting (Passerina cyanea) and varied bunting (Passerina versicolor).
- FDA approves first generic of Oxistat cream, 1% for athlete's foot, jock itch
- The FDA announced the approval for the first generic of Oxistat cream, 1% for treating athlete's foot, jock itch, ringworm and tinea versicolor due to Malassezia furfur. Featured.
- Biosynthesis of the α-nitro-containing cyclic tripeptide psychrophilin
- Psychrophilins E-H and versicotide C, cyclic peptides from the marine-derived fungus Aspergillus versicolor ZLN-60. J. Nat.
- Getting rid of white spots on your skin
- First and foremost, tinea versicolor is not contagious. Everyone is exposed, but dermatologists aren't sure why some people get it and some don't.
Suggested Web Resources
- Tinea versicolor | American Academy of Dermatology
- Many people get tinea versicolor. It is one of the most common skin diseases in tropical and subtropical areas of the world. People who live in tropical areas may ...
- Tinea Versicolor: Cause, Symptoms, and Treatments - WebMD
- WebMD explains the cause, symptoms, and treatment of the fungal infection known as tinea versicolor.
- Tinea versicolor - Mayo Clinic
- Tinea versicolor is a common fungal infection of the skin. The fungus interferes with the normal pigmentation of the skin, resulting in small, discolored patches.
- Tinea Versicolor: Get the Facts on Diet and Treatment - MedicineNet
- Nov 4, 2015 Get the facts on tinea versicolor (pityriasis versicolor) causes, symptoms, and skin fungus treatment. Over-the-counter treatments include ...
- Pityriasis versicolor. Tinea versicolor. DermNet NZ
- Feb 1, 2016 Pityriasis versicolor is more common in hot, humid climates than in cool, dry climates. It often affects people that perspire heavily. It may clear in ...
Related searcheshorizontal integration
sesame street rumors
johann wolfgang dbereiner
current events in poland