- Invertebrate Paleontology: Study of invertebrate animal fossils, such as mollusks, echinoderms, and others.
- The Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology
- 2011 by the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology. ARTICLE. CRANIAL OSTEOLOGY OF A JUVENILE SPECIMEN OF TARBOSAURUS BATAAR.
- Vertebrate paleontology
- practice of vertebrate paleontology.
- VERTEBRATE PALEONTOLOGY OF ISLA DE MONA, PUERTO RICO
- Edward F. Frank and Richard Benson-Vertebrate Paleontology of Isla de Mona, Puerto Rico. Journal of Cave and Karst Studies 60(2): 103-106.
- Society of Vertebrate Paleontology
- Vertebrate Paleontology's Bylaw on Ethics Statement that the applicant has agreed to, becoming a member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology (SVP ).
- Fossil Shop to Go Way of Dinosaurs
- Galiano, a self-trained paleontologist, opened the store in 1984, after working for 12 years in the American Museum of Natural History's department of vertebrate paleontology.
- Fossil shows 'little guy won the race,' study finds
- "You don't have to be a great, giant dinosaur in order to be significant," said Zhe-Xi Luo, curator of vertebrate paleontology at the Carnegie Museum. "Eventually, the little guy won the race.
- EXPLAINED: Why We Have Fingernails
- “Claws would be useful for certain types of climbing,” said Jonathan Bloch, co-author of the study and an associate curator of vertebrate paleontology at the Florida Museum of Natural History.
- The ROM's dinosaur-hunter, deep in Alberta's badlands
- Evans, 30, curator of vertebrate paleontology at the Royal Ontario Museum, travelled to Mongolia, Sudan, and Uruguay in the course of last year's work.
- SVP | Home
- Quetzalcoatlus northropi. The Society of Vertebrate Paleontology.
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History: Vertebrate Paleontology Home
- The Carnegie Museum of Natural History presents current research and news on this topic..
- Vertebrate Paleontology
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History. Skip Navigation Links Research | Collections > Vertebrate Paleontology. Home.
Vertebrate Paleontology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vertebrate Paleontology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.