- Discovery Of 250-Million-Year Old Reptile Could Answer Mysteries Of Dinosaur
- Paleontologists are continuing to explore the site in Brazil where the specimen was found, in an effort to recover more samples of ancient creatures currently unknown to science. Such findings could lead to a better understanding of the development of ...
- Dinosaurs Were Ancestors of the Fierce Lizard
- The paleontologists that happened upon the fossilized remains of the missing reptile are planning to continue with their research on the site.
- Fairbury fossil room unveiling Saturday
- At that point, she reached out to University of Nebraska-Lincoln vertebrate paleontologist George Corner to “give me as much information and guidance as to how to prepare the fossils in order to display them.
- Stable liability: how expert witnesses can make or break an equine lawsuit
- That proposed expert, however, had no veterinary training or licensure but, rather, had an M.S. degree in geology and a Ph.
Vertebrate Paleontology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vertebrate Paleontology books and related discussion.