- Study: Limbs of earliest four-legged vertebrates were no more structurally
- A latest study has revealed that limbs of the earliest four-legged vertebrates that date back to over 360 million years were no more structurally different than the fins of their aquatic ancestors.
- Scientists discover doline cave in China with 'unidentified vertebrates and
- A 1,378 feet deep cave, formed from sinkholes repeatedly collapsing on itself, was one of many discovered during an eight day expedition that began on February 26 in Donglan County. The French and Chinese team have also discovered some unidentified ...
- Team Seeks Clues to Vertebrate Evolution in Spotted Gar Genome
- NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) – An international team led by researchers at the University of Oregon has gained new insights into vertebrate evolution from sequencing the genome of the spotted gar, Lepisosteus oculatus, a member of a ray-finned lineage.
- A new molecular alarm clock in vertebrates Cell Press
- Dozens of chemical interactions in the vertebrate brain go into maintaining a natural sleep schedule, and scientists have recently found one more player on the field: a neurochemical called neuromedin U, or Nmu.
- Jawless fish brains more similar to ours than previously thought
- Researchers at the RIKEN Evolutionary Morphology laboratory and other institutions in Japan have shown that complex divisions in the vertebrate brain first appeared before the evolution of jaws, more than 500 million years ago. Published in Nature, the ...
Vertebrates is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vertebrates books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesbarabbas barabbas crime
zork nemesis plot
pushtu language grammar
personality and individuality
leatherback sea turtle breeding