- Heavy metal mangalyam: Meet the Tam-Brahm couple who rocked their own wedding
- And Sriram played the drums in a veshti. So, were the folks okay with it? “We presumptuously told them we were going to perform and they were just happy we were showing some interest with the wedding prep.
- Tamil culture incomplete without a veshti
- Whether the effort to create a buzz around 'Veshti Dhinam' (Dhoti Day), works or not, this unstitched garment worn by Indian men in a variety of styles has an enduring appeal that transcends fashion and fads, say its fans.
- The ballistics of a mundu, aka veshti
- Sometime ago, The New York Times published a rather interesting piece titled “Masala dosa to die for”. The article was shared among a group of my friends.
- Mapla Singam Tamil Movie Review and Rating | Vimal, Anjali
- The upcoming film named Mapla singam stars Vimal and Anjali in the lead roles. Adam plays a foreigner named Bell, who has come to India to work on a research project. Vimal and Soori will become his best friends later.
- Why a cultural festival in a Chennai fishing village could be the start of a
- Carnatic singer TM Krishna, one of the people behind the Urur-Olcott Kuppam Vizha, can be seen (in blue shirt and veshti) dancing to the hugely popular dance number, Vandiyile Nellu Varum. All photographs by Sriram Rangarajan (sriram.nus@gmail.
Veshti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Veshti books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesancient hawaii polynesian triangle
fractal metaphysics fractal metaphor
water tower operation of towers