- Catoosa, - Vesica Piscis Chapel
- Vesica. H. 8 turnpikes.
- Rachel Fletcher Musings on the Vesica Piscis
- NEXUS NETWORK JOURNAL – VOL. 6, NO. 2, 2004 95.
- Egyptian Numerology: The Pythagorean Triangle and its Esoteric
- Vesica Piscis), became the core of all solids.
- The Sacred Circle
- There is more that we can extract from our universe of circles and lines and vesica.
- Fish Tales
- She writes, “A world-wide symbol of the Great Mother [Goddess] was the pointed-oval sign of the yoni [vulva], known as the vesica piscis, Vessel of the Fish.
- Vesica piscis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search. The Vesica Piscis.
- Sacred Geometry 101B: The Vesica Piscis - YouTube
- Oct 21, 2007 Sacred Geometry 101B: The Vesica Piscis. CGimaging Gilchrist introduces a root principle of Sacred Geometry, The Vesica Piscis.
- Vesica Pisces
- The Vesica Pisces is easily one of the most profound geometrical images of ancient and modern times.
- The Vesica Piscis
- The term "vesica piscis" is first recorded in literature in 1809, but is no doubt much older.
Vesica Piscis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vesica Piscis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.