- 'Absolutely mind-blowing' — how a collector of Contemporary Art got switched
- Rubens amassed a celebrated collection (Levett owns his portraits of the emperors Vespasian and Vitellius), as did Sir Peter Lely and, latterly, Cy Twombly.
- March 12: Independent means elected, not appointed. Plus other letters to the
- Vitellius, the general in charge of the powerful Roman armies in Germany then became emperor, but once again his harsh rule and his attempt to have any rivals killed caused the legions to murder him and another general, Vespasian, was put in power.
- British city forced to call in police to deal with kids outside MCDONALD'S and
- Chester is one of Britain's oldest cities, founded as a "castrum" or Roman fort with the name Deva Victrix, during the reign of the Emperor Vespasian in AD79.
- Vespasian's Middle East policy (it should be ours, too)
- So when Vespasian encircled Jerusalem in ad 68 and his men urged him to take advantage of the chaos and attack at once, Vespasian demurred: let these suicidal lunatics get on with slaughtering each other; why invite disaster by plunging into battle?
- Iraqi Newspaper: We Need a Hitler to Stop the Jews From Taking Over
- What you need to understand is that the writers of the Gospels were working under the orders of emperor Vespasian, and the main author of the Gospels was his adopted son Josephus. The Gospels aren't historical reportage, they're satirical fiction.
Vespasian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vespasian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesduratec ti-vct
lucius junius brutus
two and a half men synopsis
hip anatomy ligaments