- A 'true roux' you can follow your nose to
- Dwayne Dopsie and the Zydeco Hellraisers got the crowd going with guitars, an accordion and a vest frottoir, a ridged stainless steel percussion instrument worn over the shoulders.
- Winchester native Burgess in the running for Grammy Award
- It is more acoustically-based than its rowdier Creole cousin, Zydeco, which usually also features a vest frottoir (which looks like a washboard) and a drum kit.
- Park Rapids feelin' the zydeco blues
- From left, Phil Schmid plays guitar, Jeremy Johnson on drums, Kathy on the accordion, Bill Black on standup bass and Everett on the vest frottoir. Zydeco is a blend of rhythm and blues indigenous to Louisiana. Funding for the free concert came from the ...
- Mama Rosin Explodes the Myth That the Swiss Got No Grit
- Each one of them plays the frottoir, a giant, metal washboard that straps over your shoulders. Since 2008, Mama Rosin has ... older and has a hairline to prove it.
Vest Frottoir is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Vest Frottoir books and related discussion.